UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May - R M F

Wendbert

Um, ok that's me stumped then. Changed your wash powder recently? Thrush doesn't have to be itchy, and won't be if it's higher up yer flue pipe but will cause thickish white discharge. You don't use any feminine hygiene products do you? [Like Femfresh] and do you douche?

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:GroupHug: Marian :GroupHug:

Nearly forgot my not so RorMF: Fi is coming to visit on Thursday and she may have a 4 legged visitor with her

:flowers: Good luck.

I have finished the ironing :biggrin: Just need to ty and keep on top of it now :rolleyes: But 3 boys X 3 Shirts X 5 days = 15 shirts before I even start on OHs stuff :rolleyes: Not much of my stuff gets ironed, it was a bit better when I was fatter though cos the flab pushed the creases out :laugh: :laugh:

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: To foof folk :wacko:

I mentioned that I saw my ex foster son's mum last week. I told her to tell him that we miss him :wub: I saw her again today, she had passed my message on to him and he told her to ask me if he could come for a visit cos he misses us too :mecry: :wub: He is going to come for tea after our hols :biggrin:

I mentioned that I saw my ex foster son's mum last week. I told her to tell him that we miss him :wub: I saw her again today, she had passed my message on to him and he told her to ask me if he could come for a visit cos he misses us too :mecry: :wub: He is going to come for tea after our hols :biggrin:

Lovely :flowers: :GroupHug:

Aaaaahhhhh the joys of girlie bits :rolleyes:

Speaking of which, Im booked in for a wax next week, usually I'd have either a glass of wine or a couple of ibruprofen beforehand but neither are options now......needs must tho - I may no longer be able to see it but it must be like going to bed with a woolly mammoth for H :laugh:

How lovely for you :flowers:

When I was a kid my parents fostered a lot (not being satisfied with ten kids of their own :wacko) and meeting them was always nice.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ha ha ha ha :biglaugh: I will go to the docs in the morning, but I have changed my shower gel recently, so may be that :) :flowers:

Good luck :flowers:

Aaaaahhhhh the joys of girlie bits :rolleyes:

Speaking of which, Im booked in for a wax next week, usually I'd have either a glass of wine or a couple of ibruprofen beforehand but neither are options now......needs must tho - I may no longer be able to see it but it must be like going to bed with a woolly mammoth for H :laugh:

In your condition! :biglaugh:

night all, I am as always slighty amazed by how much support mark and I get from here

thank you

night all, I am as always slighty amazed by how much support mark and I get from here

thank you

thank you

thank you

thank you

thank you

thank you

thank you

Why be surprised Sam? You do so much and put so much of yourselves into it too :flowers:

There's no need to repeat yourself Sam :laugh: Why wouldn't we support you. You happen to have chosen very worthwhile causes to get involved with.

Aw that's lovely Julia. My stepmum is still in touch with some of her old foster children.

I have a crisp stuck in my throat. I'm sat here in suspense as I know it's going to get stuck going down my pipes. Ouch.

Edited by Jacobean