UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May - R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone please tell me I can't have another dog, even an ickle oldie cos I am very tempted by an oldie I've seen :wub:

I cannot have another dog I cannot have another dog I cannot have another dog

I have too many dogs already so adding another would not be a wise choice unfortunately :(

Edited by merledogs

I am pleased the dogs were okay and no harm done :flowers:

Thanks Alex :flowers:

Someone please tell me I can't have another dog, even an ickle oldie cos I am very tempted by an oldie I've seen :wub:

It's hard when your head has to rule your heart, I know :(

:flowers: For Owl, who is a pretty amazing person.

I am going to MK to get my hair cut :pinkie: It's weeks and weeks overdue because I had to cancel my last appointment when my car was poorly. I can't wait :pinkie: Then I'm going to Bicester village on my way home to spend my Monsoon vouchers :biggrin: This time in two weeks I'll be on a plane on my way to Tunisia :biggrin:

Emily is very concerned that she doesn't know a word of Arabic for when she goes away. I'll have to find the words for please and thank you then she'll be happy. She popped across the road last night to play with her friend Euan. She came back after half an hour saying they'd been looking at pictures of what the Earths core might look like online :mellow: That's a true meeting of minds :wub:

Emily is very concerned that she doesn't know a word of Arabic for when she goes away. I'll have to find the words for please and thank you then she'll be happy. She popped across the road last night to play with her friend Euan. She came back after half an hour saying they'd been looking at pictures of what the Earths core might look like online :mellow: That's a true meeting of minds :wub:

please is rarely used but is min fadlak, and thank you is widely used which is shukra'an. (your welcome is the polite reply which is afwan)

my office is a tip and needs a good tidy out. I have a penguin visiting after 9am so i cant tidy it too much as he has only ever seen it in tip form and id hate to dissapoint him with a neat tidy office to drink his tea in :laugh:

My presentation is written.. all i have to do now is not sound like i'm reading it and not trip up on the way to present it.

Some really horrible stuff going on at work which i need to deal with and it's not stuff i want to deal with as it means being very critical about another member of staff, out of necessity. I don't like being boss man today :(

Have to be in London for 5.30pm for the presentation so at least I miss the rush hour but it looks like rain today so i'll look like hell when I get there. pah.

:tired:

I must not stay out late on a school day

:tired:

Morning fugeepeeps :wavey:

Rumpole has a virus. she has msn but the rest of her computer is in a temporary state of very much buggered. She says if anyone needs her then use msn as she has no other parts of her internet working untill such time as she unbuggers her computer

Am going to work. Am wearing my bargainlicious suit and it looks so nice :) I'm also wearing boots with a 4" heel. Fortunately I don't have to do much walking :wacko:

Was going to say something else but I've forgotten what it was. :unsure:

GM.

Seen as people were posting about their dreams, I think I'll tell you about mine last night.

I dreamt of George Clooney (who I think is lovely, and got lovelier when I heard how much he loved his pot bellied pig.)

Anyway, I was walking through Manchester, and he came up to me, and asked me out to dinner!!

Except, I replied that just cos he's famous, it doesnt mean I'd date him. If he cant be bothered to introduce himself and get to know me first, then I wont go for the meal.

I also lectured on how hes a 50 year old guy who still enjoys playing 'dress up' and getting paid extortionate amounts for it. He went away with a flea in his ear. And I went home dateless :wacko:

How come even in my dreams I cant get a date!! :mecry:

Do all the mods get out alco pops and party when real people go to sleep.

Its like fairy land where ironing gets done at night magically by the little people and they all go to a speshul place called Glowster.

When i wake in the morning it will all be just a dream and the mods will have scurried away leaving nothing but tiny shoes by everyones bed.

They wont be hacked off and bellowing due to lack of sleep ...oh no siry

You are more than welcome to visit speshul Glowster Lesley, tis indeed a magical place and we never wake up hacked off and bellowing :biggrin:

:GroupHug: Owl

Elaine, watch those heels and have a fab day :biggrin: