UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May - R M F

Wendbert

Morning all

Poor Mr Az is broken. I think he bounced on something and bruised his knee. He is extremely woe, and keeps giving me his leg and asking me to fix it for him. :crying_anim:

:GroupHug: for Az, hope he feels better this morning

I am going out with Lady for a long walk now while its cool, cause she isn't liking the heat at all.

My day will then be a walk up to the children's school to look round the Spring Fayre, then back home, chilling in the garden with a book ..... can't decide which one to read yet !

Oh, and I feel sick, had a lovely meal last night but it was very rich, and my stomach doesn't feel good :(

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning. It's been raining here overnight, but it looks like the sun's coming out now. I need the grass to dry off a bit before I cut it. Pre-Monty, I could convince myself the grass wasn't *that* long, because of the size of Indy. Now Monty's here and disappearing into the grass, so my ruse to kid myself is over :laugh: :laugh:

Morning all :flowers:

I've got up this morning with a painful, swollen big toe probably from wearing flipflop style sandals yesterday. I'm supposed to be at work for 10am but unless I can find some kind of footwear to fit me fat toe in I won't be going :unsure: and why oh why do the dogs have to stamp all over said sore toe! even the rabbit's had a go!

Di x

I've got up this morning with a painful, swollen big toe probably from wearing flipflop style sandals yesterday. I'm supposed to be at work for 10am but unless I can find some kind of footwear to fit me fat toe in I won't be going :unsure: and why oh why do the dogs have to stamp all over said sore toe! even the rabbit's had a go!

Di x

You could always put a picture of aforemention 'fat toe' (which made me choke on my tea) in the manky body parts thread. I know that there are several people who would LOVE to see a fat toe :biggrin:

Try explaining that to a kennels who have not only pulled your nice lacy M&S knickers out of your dogs backside, but spent hours pulling eaten cassette tapes out too! :laugh:

I love Terry's chocolate orange.

:ohmy:

We will have to meet up for coffee joshnbecks :biggrin:

Ouch! :GroupHug: It is Fugee law to post pictures of all injuries :flowers:

You need a good fart fart.gif

Love that smiley!! :laugh: :laugh:

Di x

Ouch Di, sounds painful ... sending your toe healing thoughts :GroupHug:

RMF: My innards hurt. Trapped wind. Delightful.

You need a good fart fart.gif

Definitely a good fart needed ...... love that smiley :)

My tummy hurting .... me thinks I will be back at the docs this Tuesday when my ABs run out ... better go and have some cereal and a peppermint tea