UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May - R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bits names here started with Jacob changing the name "willy" to "widger" when he was learning to talk so it's now "widge". When Sophie came along he decided that because her bits were different she needed a slightly different name and so she had a "midger" or "midge". Which caused much hilarity when she bought herself a Midge Barbie doll. She eventually threw it in a bin in a blind tantrum when she got sick of us saying things like "how's your Midge?", "have you washed your Midge lately?", "did you show the nice lady your Midge?" etc etc. We are very mature in my house :rolleyes:

Thats funny !!

cant be bothered to look back but the person who mentioned pressed apple juice for acid indegestion, what is pressed apple juice, is it just fresh apple juice in a carton that you buy from the supermarket or something different? (please remember I am blonde, hence needing to ask this :blush02: )

I suffer from acid indigestion ...... my docs has prescribed me, amongst other things, peppermint oil capsules .... worth a go.

I have other stomach problems too and felt ok for a few days, but yesterday and today not right again :(

:mecry: I've just tripped over Finn and smacked my mouth on the floor. It hurt. I've split my lip and bashed my front teefs. Sadly the wound is not really impressive enought for manky body parts but if it does 'improve' i'll be sure to post pics!!!

ouch :GroupHug:

just been outside and its raining !!! the weather people really don't have a clue

I have to go now :wavey: I am going to see if supermarket has any dog food ( I brought his entire supply last week )

I am also arranging for the local bar to start cooking food for my temple dogs as they are very hungry ( as is the monk ) as people don't have as much rice to give as normal

You are a fab person Sam for what you do :flowers:

Does put things into perspective though when we moan about the price of a loaf or a pint of milk :(

Happy 20,000th to me, Happy 20,000th to meeeeeeeeeee

Well done Wendbert :flowers:

PS When's the party to celebrate :D

:mecry: I've just tripped over Finn and smacked my mouth on the floor. It hurt. I've split my lip and bashed my front teefs. Sadly the wound is not really impressive enought for manky body parts but if it does 'improve' i'll be sure to post pics!!!

Ouch! Ouch!

Hope you did some of this :mecry: I would have.

Have a :GroupHug: and hope it feels better soon.

RMF: I need a wee. Again. Possibly my 94th so far today :rolleyes:

Blimey Wendbert :ohmy:

Have you got cystitis or is it too many visits to Starbucks :unsure:

Bits names here started with Jacob changing the name "willy" to "widger" when he was learning to talk so it's now "widge".

Noooooooo!!! Can't call it That! We use widges to get beer out of our barrels.

Ewwwww :D

Not finished reading back yet, been told I've got to do some work :ohmy:

I am going to a posh "do" tonight which involves staying overnight in a hotel. Its my friends works do, even the booze is free. Worrying that I will drink too much now. I am feeling brave because I am leaving daughter and a friend in the house tonight dog sitting :unsure:

Just back from the vet's with Spike. I thought he was overdue for his booster (April) Turns out it's not due until July!! He has been given some antibiotics as his chest is sounding a bit "harsh" (heart's ok though):unsure: The trip nearly ended in disaster. A dog waiting with it's owner at the counter, went for Spike's throat as we walked by. I yanked Spike's lead and pulled him into the air to keep him safe. it was not a little "clear off" snap, but a full blown attack. The owner did nothing, not even an apology.:angry: Thank goodness it was on a short lead. :(

Has anyone noticed that there seems to be a heck of a lot of wasps about the past few days and that they seem to be a LOT bigger than they used to be and they buzz louder and more aggressively? :wacko:

A massive mofo of a wasp flew into the office this morning. Cue the office manager falling to her knees, covering her head and whimpering "Get it out, get it out!" and another girl legging it out the door :huh: Me and the other temp that's in managed (eventually, it's quite a large room :wacko:) to scoot it out the window.

The office is fab when the admin manager isn't there. And I've discovered I actually like chatting to random strangers on the phone. Specially the men with really sexy voices :blush:

I am rather pleased :biggrin: I went to Lush in Swindon on Monday and walked out feeling rather annoyed with the ignorance of the staff. So annoyed I emailed their customer services to complain. I've exchanged some lovely emails with them this week, they've taken action regarding my complaint and this morning a box of Lush stuff arrived in the post from them by way of an apology :biggrin: I said in my last email they needn't worry about losing me as a customer because I'm an addict :laugh: If it had been my first visit to a Lush shop it would've been my last though.