UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May - R M F

Wendbert

Thank you :flowers:

I didn't sleep for weeks after Passwordgate. That, my (mental) health, the committee crap, the inkling it was all falling apart with myself & G...... ergh, icky times.

I'm sleeping great now. Funny what a couple of years and a different perspective can do.

Good night fugees, sleep well :liebe94:

Passwordgate. Is that like <please refer to moderator>gate, perchance?

Am muchly sniggering at Marion's bedtime reading too *snort*

Edited by supafrisk

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nite all :) Just going to check everyone has everything they need and then go to bed. Polly isn't talking to me because I didn't give PC any supper although I had some myself. He didn't feel like eating but had a Fortisip liquid invalid meal. Usually he gives her a titbit of whatever he has, but obviously not this time. So she thinks I am a bad owl and ate all the food without sharing. Pulis, I ask you!

Passwordgate. Is that like <please refer to moderator>gate, perchance?

No it's <you torture innocent dogs, I am defender of the universe look into my eyes> to quote Michelle 'pilchard'

Edited by Sherlock Bones
to take out rood word not caught by filter

Why am I still up?

Why hasn't a Mod locked *that* thread?

I need my sleeeeeeeeeeeeep!

Mel can I have your password for a sec? :unsure:

Yes of course you can, it's FeckoffRay

Melp you are gross and have given us far too much information in your last post - but haven't told us the crucial detail - was it an ordinary toothbrush or an electric one?

D'ya know I never asked though I'd have thought manual. I have an electric toothbrush and am just wondering, what with Trev being away n all.... actually on second thoughts that's disgusting.

I'll use the spare one he leaves here.

Yes of course you can, it's FeckoffRay

D'ya know I never asked though I'd have thought manual. I have an electric toothbrush and am just wondering, what with Trev being away n all.... actually on second thoughts that's disgusting.

I'll use the spare one he leaves here.

:sick01: I just spat toothpaste everywhere.

Night all :flowers:

Edited by supafrisk

Much better idea than mine there :rolleyes:

I have an ex :biggrin:

Ian wants to be a Gladiator :rolleyes: He used to be built like one, went to the gym twice a day but then discovered the joys of vodka and ladies. He's started using the gym again and already I can see a difference. I asked him yesterday what his Gladiator name would be an he said Arse :biglaugh:

:laugh:

Am off to see if brother's "floozies" are on line on gmail just to forward each others emails and his proclaiming love to all 5 then off to bed myself :jerry: :devil: Oopsie I may have locked him out for now :D

All good fun. Revenge is oh so sweet with a cherry on top

No chance of catching up without ttrawling through far too many pages, so all the usual emoticons to those who want or need 'em :)

I got this from an ebay seller, which made me giggle muchly :biggrin:

HI boosboss

This e-mail is to let you know that your item has been catalogued for posting,
the address label has been printed and along with the stamp it has been stuck
to the envelope.

The item's you ordered have been placed in the envelope. 

Ah, ah.  Whose this coming down the path? Why, it's Postman Pat. Now that's
what I call good timing. We'd only just put the kettle on. So, while Pat's
black and white cat puts the envelopes in his sack Pat can have a rest and
have a nice cup of tea.

That's it, he's finished and your items are on their way. In fact your item/s
were posted on Tue, 06 May, 2008.

:biglaugh:

I can beat that one mate. :laugh:

Also a shame he nicked my £300 quid digi camera, and left a vehicle at Southampton airport that belonged to Protectacoat. He never earnt a penny and lived off Dave and I for 7 weeks. He never gave me anything in my life only a stolen Yammie FS1E when I was 17 does that count :wacko:

Good riddance to bad rubbish I say. :D My parents were stolen off. He never game Mum or Dad anything only grief. :mecry: I am a moron yes, but only a moron for giving him a 2nd chance. :mecry:

Now I can not cope with any more of it. I was hoping Mark may have changed, how wrong could I have been.

Brothers email to a floozie. Shame it has been forwarded to his wife and the other 4 floozies.

I have edited the rest of his email address, hoping it is ok to post this, if not remove it if needs be, just needed to vent I guess. :rolleyes:

2008/4/12, Mark Cooper <[email protected]>:

my darling lisa, i am very very unhappy living in england , i njust hate it so much. my sister and her husband are common morons!!! she is always putting her nose into my emails, even my text messages i caught her with my phone.. this week she told me she needs to borrow £500 i dont even get my first commission check untill tuesday! This is why i never went back to england ever. Over the years i sent so much money to my parents and sister and when i came back this time they couldnt even let me use a car!!! i should of known better. I think my sister is definately mentally ill, she is a real problem. thank god i get paid tuesday. sorry but i have nobody else i can trust and talk to apart from you. i really need to be with you. the job is ok , i even have a new car, but im deeply unhappy i have to see you. Ive been awake all night i couldnt really talk to you when you rang. ive decided im flying to austria this week probably tuesday or wednesday. we need to be close so that we can see each other. i will work in austria selling property. i just cant continue being so miserable here. sorry to be a nuisance but as soon as you get this call me. id rather move to austria now. dont worry i dont expect you to make any major changes in your life. i just want to be able to see you whenever its possible. I KNOW IN MY HEART THIS IS WHAT I HAVE TO DO! i also know we will be together eventually so i just have to be patient. YOU NEED TO SEE AND BELIEVE THAT IM SERIOUS ABOUT US HAVING A FUTURE TOGETHER. ok im going look for a ticket now.. call me asap i love you xxx xxx

Morning all

Well my son decided to wake me up at 3.30am to tell me he was feeling loads better :wacko:

He then came and snuggled in bed with me, bless him :wub:

Being single I miss cuddles in bed ..... so its nice when my children want to snuggle up :)

So I am very tired this morning, will need double dose of espresso

The sun is shining again, so another nice day ahead :elefant: