UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May - R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Next door neighbours but one have a handwritten sign up in their front window advertising two male kittens free :(

But worse still, I'm sure I saw one of them loose at the top of the road last night a mile up from our house, just as it goes onto the main road :unsure:

I give up, honestly, I do :grrr:

And before I forget, my base op's (who never listens to me) slooki boy chewed a hole in his front leg well over 8 weeks ago. I told him then to get a buster collar but no, he didn't listen and got cream and bandages from the vet.

Two weeks later and the hole is bigger and bloodier as the slooki has chewed the bandages off :angry:

So I again tell him to get a "lampshade".

He goes back to the vet, he is given gel to be put on cold with clingfilm.

Two weeks later, he is back at the vets.

For a buster collar.

This week, I enquire after him and (you've guessed it) they took his collar off for a 'bit' and he's chewed a huuuge hole in it. Again.

I have told him he's a prat and to leave the damn thing on him until there's no longer even a scab.

And I have been down the tack shop and purchased animalintex and a sticky bandage and posted them through his letterbox.

I hope he takes the damn hint this time :angry:

Am home for lunch. The Finance Director spoke to me this morning and said they have work for me on Monday, possibly Tuesday, and he's spoken to the Admin Manager about me working down in the admin department for a while. They have temps in there anyway, but one goes on holiday next week and they don't think she's going to come back. So I guess I just have to wait and see :)

ooh and I got head hunted as well and a fab company want to interview me when I get back to the UK

Ooh fab news!

How do doughnut makers make the hole in the middle that contains the jam? I know they inject the jam in but how do they make sure there's a space?

Also, feck I forgot :rolleyes: it was an important question too.

Aargh, need Fugee help, I'm looking for a new coat, I want a Caldene Ottowa in a large or fatty arsed extra large in black but can't find them in that size.. Has anyone got a tack shop/saddlers nearby that sell them and have a website so I can purchase by card? :unsure:

My local saddler is listing them in the sale, doesn't say what sizes though Linky

Just noticed the page says January, but might be worth a call.

Thankyou :flowers:

Ouch, they said it's £89 (my saddlers are £49 but only have the small in) :rolleyes:

Edited by supafrisk

How do doughnut makers make the hole in the middle that contains the jam? I know they inject the jam in but how do they make sure there's a space?

Also, feck I forgot :rolleyes: it was an important question too.

When I worked in a bakery the jam was injected with a small nozzle attached to the donut maker. The heat of the freshly cooked donut combined with the heated jam (had to be heated to make it more liquidy) meant that the jam formed it's own hole - if that makes sense :unsure:

Afternoon :wavey:

I have only just got into work :ohmy: Nice OH said I didn't need to come in today since I was feeling so low, but I got fed up of my own company at home :rolleyes:

Aw, mate :GroupHug: Hope you feel perkier now you are there. I shall be sharing noo kitchen photos with you after the weekend :)