UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

If You Ever Need To Contact Me

Pingu

do not PM me

I must get about 56 squillion PMs and tbh I am not able to read most of them.

if you do ever need to contact me about something important then email me at

pingu at therefuge.org.uk

make sure the subject is something like "important"....

I get, on average, 70 -80 emails a day so it will need to stand out

if its really urgent contact a mod who will be able to phone me.

OY! Snot fair I get 56 squillion pm's too - can I opt not to answer mine? :laugh:

I'm thinking it's time to redecorate, lime green check with pink spots maybe with orange text? No need to worry, since you are busy, just leave it to me and I'll have the place looking all pretty and girly in no time at all ........................................... :D :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

OY! Snot fair I get 56 squillion pm's too - can I opt not to answer mine? :laugh:

I'm thinking it's time to redecorate, lime green check with pink spots maybe with orange text? No need to worry, since you are busy, just leave it to me and I'll have the place looking all pretty and girly in no time at all ........................................... :D :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:ohmy:

:biglaugh: :biglaugh:

do not PM me

I must get about 56 squillion PMs and tbh I am not able to read most of them.

if you do ever need to contact me about something important then email me at

pingu at therefuge.org.uk

make sure the subject is something like "JAFFA CAKES"....

I get, on average, 70 -80 emails a day so it will need to stand out

...I get, on average, 70 -80 emails a day so it will need to stand out

Is that all? I get over 500 emails, but as most are for men, I'd be quite happy to pass them on to you, Rick! :wink:

But seriously, how about having a specal thread where members can post info for you that you may need to know about, but that isn't necessarily personal? I.e Such as who will be taking over from me when I retire as a TRPD Pet Craft Project board admin (or peg out in harness before working out my notice) - which has yet to be discovered. :rolleyes:

Be warned, Rick, any hints of retirement on your part, and the members will likely demand impossible periods of notice, as they have with me... Ain't it nice to be popular? :wink:

Edited by AlTRPD