UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Goodnight Sally

Maggi

Little Sally came into my life just 2 months ago. She weighed just 2,5kg, the tiniest Jrt you could ever see. Although she was small she had a fighting spirit & I was sure we could get her through. We managed to get her up to 3kg, I was so pleased. She was still full of beans although she would not eat much. She went back to the vets yesterday, as she had stopped gaining weight, he diagnosed her with chronic liver failure & he put her on to anti b's & steroids. This morning she was like a pup running around the yard with my others. This afternoon her breathing seemed laboured, we went back to the vet. Once again he advised us to pts, he felt there could be tumours on her lungs too, we had x rays done & these proved our worst fears. Shortly afterwards it seemed as though she was choking & was struggling so much to breathe we had to let her go. Sally was a very special little girl, everone who met her adored her. She was only 7 years old but had been starved for so long, it was just impossible to to save her. I feel very honoured to have had this little girl in my life, even if it was only for a short time. I loved her so much. Sweet dreams Sally, have fun at the vridge till we meet again. I love you.