UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Please Think Of Bumpy

Wendbert

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wendy, nothing we can say can take away your fears but Bumpy has captured a lot of hearts and, as long as he's fighting, we'll all rooting for him. Whatever time he has left, he has it loved not just by you but by an awful lot of Bumpy friends and fugees :wub:

And remember, we're all here for you, no matter what. :GroupHug:

Many moons ago someone contacted me to ask about a dog, that question turned to a chat in to a long standing friendship, a friendship that has seen far too many canine companions come in to our hearts, inprint their paw prints and then leave again.

Bumps came to you when you needed him Wenders, guided by a special old boy, in turn he has guided another to stand at your side to give you the stengh to carry on sharing your love with others who need you most.

He will tell you when its time for him to go and when he does, smile amid your tears knowing there was never a better mum for him and that he knew nothing but love at your side :GroupHug:

:wub: Bumpy Jake. :wub:

I remember when your mummy was first coming to see you, when she first brought you home, your first thread.

You've won so many hearts over the years with your bumping, your smiles and sometimes your dimness :wub:

You've brought so much joy to a lot of people bumpy, but no-one more than your mummy. :wub:

We're sending you both all our love and thoughts, and hoping you have a peaceful night back at home where you belong.

:flowers: :hug: :GroupHug:

Bumpy is home :wub: He is a very poorly boy :mecry:

The vet brought him through to the consulting room and Bumpy just wanted to lie down. He's been given a steroid injection, antepsin and opiat for pain relief. The vet said she was glad he was going home as she didn't think he would make it :mecry: We're going for our appointment at 9.30 in the morning but in all honesty unless Bumpy has improved overnight, I don't think he will be coming home with me :mecry:

:mecry: :GroupHug: :GroupHug: :GroupHug: