UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Please Think Of Bumpy

Wendbert

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bumpy is home :wub: He is a very poorly boy :mecry:

The vet brought him through to the consulting room and Bumpy just wanted to lie down. He's been given a steroid injection, antepsin and opiat for pain relief. The vet said she was glad he was going home as she didn't think he would make it :mecry: We're going for our appointment at 9.30 in the morning but in all honesty unless Bumpy has improved overnight, I don't think he will be coming home with me :mecry:

Bumpy is home :wub: He is a very poorly boy :mecry:

The vet brought him through to the consulting room and Bumpy just wanted to lie down. He's been given a steroid injection, antepsin and opiat for pain relief. The vet said she was glad he was going home as she didn't think he would make it :mecry: We're going for our appointment at 9.30 in the morning but in all honesty unless Bumpy has improved overnight, I don't think he will be coming home with me :mecry:

OMG Wendy :GroupHug: :GroupHug: :GroupHug: :(

All I can say is that I am so glad for Bumpy that he is at home with you, where he knows and loves it. I am sure that that's such a relief for him. Whatever is going to happen tomorrow, tonight Bumpy will feel safe and warm, and above all loved. :wub:

Wishing you both peace and strength and sending lots of love.