UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Oldies Club June Camp 27th - 29th June

Lydford

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we are all so excited :partytime:

Weathermen keep changing their minds about the forecast ..... its now going to rain tomorrow, but dry Saturday and rain Sunday !!

Will be arriving about 5.30pm tomorrow and can't wait to meet you all.

Cindy: Bradley and Hannah are particularly excited about meeting you .... I guess its because they know we have chatted on the phone and they call you 'Big Boss of the Oldies Club' :rolleyes:

I am borrowing a double blow up bed from my ex but it has to be inflated using electricity, and takes about a minute.

Am I right in recalling there is electricity supply to the pitches? or is that wishful thinking

I haven't done any packing .... am going to be up late tonight get it all sorted

See you all soon x

I am borrowing a double blow up bed from my ex but it has to be inflated using electricity, and takes about a minute.

Natalie, I've got an electric pump thingy which plugs into the car cigarette lighter - you're very welcome to borrow it :flowers:

Hi!

I'm not going to be able to stay over at the Old Piggery B and B for 2 nights as planned and will possibly have to consider coming just for the day. Daughter who was going to stay in my house with my 2 oldies and 5 cats has a young dog who has just had major abdominal surgery and is very poorly and she has to be her priority so she will have to pop back and forth between her house and mine.

I am going to ring the campsite later to advise them of the cancellation but if anyone wants comfortable accommodation for 2 nights it's going begging. Not sure of cost.

Sally.

I have sent you a PM :flowers:

Please can I ask that no-one gives Daisy treats,I'm very embarassed about her weight,she looks like a right little barrel which wasn't helped by the fact that they got hold of a new unopened pack of Fox's chocolate coated cookies yesterday and demolished the lot - and I suspect she had most of that as she's protective of food.Just going down to the river ,maybe a bit of swimming will slim her down before tomorrow e7934.gif

Edited by zico's mum

Louie will probably do the same. He likes Cindys little bone treats

I fear they will make a fearsomely effective ginger treat-snaffling team. Mollydog can lift things directly out of pockets, and Louie can come in at the lower level snaffling everything that gets dropped... :ohmy:

I have cleaned my car in preparation (first time in a year), checked the tyres, done the water, still got to plan the route and actually pack the stuff. I have a growing pile of things in my hall. Have reduced daughters clothes list by half!! I am really looking forward to meeting you all tomorrow :)

Sorry to hear that Sally. Hope we do get to meet even if for a day :)

We are setting off in 10 mins :partytime:

Thanks for that, I hope to meet you on Saturday and am certainly aiming to get down even for a few hours.

Enjoy your weekend and hope the weather improves.

Sally.