UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Oldies Club June Camp 27th - 29th June

Lydford

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL.

I was in aldi last week and they had lots of camping equipment, so I assumed this link would take me to sleeping bags, stoves etc.

But it took me to a page of essentials!

Cocktails! :laughingsmiley:

Actually, I may not be drinking, but that wont stop me enjoying myself.

Great don't have to cook :D

Think there maybe a bit of a queue at the chippy on Friday!

Just been packing up the camper as I am away at uni until thurs night...so poor hubby left to cope with dogs kids and packing....so if anyone sees poor harassed Mr Julesnmilo aka Andy then pour him a drink, think by Friday he will have more than earned it!!!

Really looking forward to it, fingers crossed for sunshine :cool:

:pinkie: :pinkie:

I'm still able to come to the camping weekend.

Before I got poorly I was coming with just my youngest daughter (not all that young as she is now 23).

Now my gorjuss daughters have both organised time off so that I can still come and be looked after - how cool is that :rolleyes:

So there will now be 3 in my party and a wheelchair - shame there won't be a doglet but I'm hoping that Wendy might let me spend time with Wiggle.........and Sir H.........and Dolly if she's able to come :)

An order to the chippy for Friday sounds fab :)

Fingers crossed for good weather :)

Before I got poorly I was coming with just my youngest daughter (not all that young as she is now 23).

Now my gorjuss daughters have both organised time off so that I can still come and be looked after - how cool is that :rolleyes:

So there will now be 3 in my party and a wheelchair - shame there won't be a doglet but I'm hoping that Wendy might let me spend time with Wiggle.........and Sir H.........and Dolly if she's able to come :)

Brilliant! :pinkie: What lovely daughters you have :wub:

I'm sure all 3 of them would love some snuggles :wink:

i am taking my wheel chair as well so we can have a race :laugh: x

can I suggest that if any of you take bottles of alcohol that you put your name on it so that if there is any left at the end of the weeked people will know who it belongs to.x