UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Scooby Hits Warrington

Jacobean

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't blame him for being a wee bit bewildered after all you are his third place in just as many weeks. It took him a while here when he arrived from the pound but he's a feisty little man!

Edited by EGAR

Scooby monster managed to get himself caught up in my venetial blind yesterday. Just as well I was around when he did it. He's gone through one bit and tried to come back with his front end through another gap. He came out of it unscathed but mangled the blind. I've been looking for an excuse to get rid of it. :laugh: Will add some more pics later.

Well I did say I was lonely with hubby being away - didnt speak to single person yesterday (even went through the self checkout at Tesco) was glad to be back at work - so at least he will keep me busy and I do need to get a bit fitter!!! cant wait :laugh:

Some pics taken yesterday. Keep trying to capture his cheekiness but failing miserably.

A calm period

DSCN0695.jpg

What do you think you're doing with that thing missus

DSCN0693.jpg

What now can't a little bloke have any peace

DSCN0685.jpg

Out for the count

DSCN0692.jpg

That was a good kip. Right what mischief can I get up to now then. :devil:

DSCN0690.jpg

Pics from today

Out and about on the town

DSCN0696.jpg

Wassat then

DSCN0698.jpg

Scooby will have been here a week tomorrow tea time and he already knows his way on some walks and knows where he lives.

Edited by Jacobean

Took some more pics today. Am struggling to get a shot of his face. He's a cheeky little thing. Knows full well I'm trying to get him to look at me and keeps bouncing off.

In the park he had just spotted a doggy bin in the distance and didn't know what it was. Just after I took the first pic he kicked off barking at it. :laugh:

DSCN0712.jpg

DSCN0713.jpg

Across the road from the park

DSCN0714.jpg

DSCN0716.jpg

scoobs.jpg