UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

What Do You Look Like?

elricc

I might go through my photobucket albums and see who's not posted their own pics in this thread :unsure: :laugh:

:rolleyes:

ingi... I'm sorry you're not the right person, you are a blonde (in my head!!!). i am very confused now because no-one looks like they should and even Nougatti wot I know wot she looks like has had a hair makeover and doesn't look like her any more!! :laugh:

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:rolleyes:

ingi... I'm sorry you're not the right person, you are a blonde (in my head!!!). i am very confused now because no-one looks like they should and even Nougatti wot I know wot she looks like has had a hair makeover and doesn't look like her any more!! :laugh:

One could always get another individual's facebook photo and post it :laugh:

After I changed my hair I went to a fundraiser for a cat rescue en route to a christening.

I was wearing a dress, was clean and mud free, and had on high heels and make up.

Very few people recognised me at all, and one person came up and stood between myself and OH and asked him where I was :laugh: :laugh:

I really, really don't photograph well. This is the only pic I've ever had taken of me that I like. It's about 7 years old and about 4 stone ago plus my hair is lots longer so it's not really very accurate now

sprog.jpg

These two are more recent but not very flattering

2005_0503AD.jpg

010208barney5.jpg

So in real life I look nothing like as good as the top pic but not usually quite as bad as the bottom two :laugh:

Ok I am havin a strop now. I have no decent photos of me! OH only ever seems to take really crap ones that I am never oging to post online :angry:

So, here's an old one of me with a dog growing out me bum. Imagine the hair shoulder length and its about right.

Me1.gif

And here's an attempt to take a self-portrait :rolleyes: I don't normally look that worried. Honest.

Me2.gif