UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

What Do You Look Like?

elricc

[quote name='Godin' date='Mar 19 2008, 10:03 PM' post='652813

Unky Keef is unfortunately hitched to scary Aunt Jill, but should he become available I will be quick to point out Aunt Sylvia's longing :wink:

Ummm I think you will find that I am Unkie Keef's number 1 supporter and have been for a couple of years so am therefore next in line when Auntie Jill tires of him :wub:

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then.......

BelvoirBall.jpg

c. 3 years ago (and just prior to an "exhilarating" night out thanks to an untried randomly telescoping cigarette holder :glare: )

.....and now

29-07-07AlisonSol1.jpg

P82600671.jpg

My hair has grown and my chins have multiplied but life is much better now that Sol is in it! :wub: This was his first real go at agility - doesn't he look happy? :wub: :wub:

p.s. I've still got the dress in the first photo if anyone wants to borrow it.

Alison - I am so surprised by your photo, my image of you was of an old lady!!!!!!!!!! dont know why really, as you are slim and beautiful!

Ummm I think you will find that I am Unkie Keef's number 1 supporter and have been for a couple of years so am therefore next in line when Auntie Jill tires of him :wub:

If he ever becomes available I shall be swift to point out he has such a fan base awaiting in the wings :laugh:

This is of course assuming he will still talk to me after my Mother told him I'd posted the original Unky Keef pic on the web :unsure: :laugh:

Edited by Godin

Alison - I am so surprised by your photo, my image of you was of an old lady!!!!!!!!!! dont know why really

Well Lazydaisy, that'd be because everything I post is so very mature of course! :D

the original Unky Keef pic on the web........

.....which definitely warrants another airing. Here. Now! :biggrin:

Here's me and OH with the usual drinking buddies at New Years (and yes, I am drinking Baileys and we did go on the bus like that :laugh: ):

P1010638.jpg

And here's one with less face paint:

AmyBen2007.jpg

And OH with Tyler when he refused to let his stinky blanket be washed:

basket6.jpg

I'm so sorry, I always imgained you older with dark hair :blush02: You and hubby make a lovely looking couple :flowers:

Aww, fanks :flowers: . We scrubbed up ok then - its just the rest of the time when we're gardening/dogwalking/DIYing we look and smell, errm, more *interesting*

And I have got dark hair now, but no photos of it as it was a recent moment of madness

:laugh: