What Do You Look Like?

elricc

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really not sure why I'm sharing these with you :unsure:

Because you are amongst friends :wink:

I have to say, I think that is a most excellent offering Abby :)

I'm assuming that you are asleep - how naughty of OH to sneak up and take pics of you :mad:

I am quite glad that OH hasn't taken any of me while I have been asleep as I'm sure I would be caught gob open mid-dribble or something :rolleyes: :laugh:

Just been looking through pictures on pc and found a hideous one OH took of me and son when we were poorly the goverment should use them as a public health warning what happens if you eat to much s*** and dont excerise....................not good am officially starting diet now.

Then.......

BelvoirBall.jpg

c. 3 years ago (and just prior to an "exhilarating" night out thanks to an untried randomly telescoping cigarette holder :glare: )

.....and now

29-07-07AlisonSol1.jpg

P82600671.jpg

My hair has grown and my chins have multiplied but life is much better now that Sol is in it! :wub: This was his first real go at agility - doesn't he look happy? :wub: :wub:

p.s. I've still got the dress in the first photo if anyone wants to borrow it.

Oh I think I would look fab in that dress - not! But you do. So glam

I love the last photo of Sol :wub:

Marion

Aww, thanks Marion but honestly, that frock is so beautifully cut, so well designed and made that it would flatter anyone. It's an Hervé Léger bandage dress. Squashes all the knobbly wobbly flabby bits in like a full body corset.

Note the appearance of the only exposed flesh - i.e. my upper arms. I nearly knocked several people out that night with my bingo wings! :laugh:

I love that photo of Sol too, so very obviously enjoying himself and thrilled at getting a clear round on his first ever try :wub:

Aww, thanks Marion but honestly, that frock is so beautifully cut, so well designed and made that it would flatter anyone. It's an Hervé Léger bandage dress. Squashes all the knobbly wobbly flabby bits in like a full body corset.

Note the appearance of the only exposed flesh - i.e. my upper arms. I nearly knocked several people out that night with my bingo wings! :laugh:

I love that photo of Sol too, so very obviously enjoying himself and thrilled at getting a clear round on his first ever try :wub:

Tis a gorgeous photo of Sol :)

Regardless of the bandage dress or not Alison, you are a most petite individual :biggrin:

I've a Karen Millen corset dress (nowhere near the same league) and OH took it to the dry cleaners and they commented on how tiny it was lol, I still fit in comfortably :) but it does an amazing job of holding in all the bits.