UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Please Keep Cher (ranirottie) In Your Thoughts

Fiona711

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thank you. I am a lovely colour today, sort of yellow with purple/black/blue patches here and there but I am feeling fine,just very bored. It is easier to move today so I shall be up and about a bit more. My grandson just came back from walking the girls, he has been gone over an hour and they are shattered! :biggrin: It is lovely weather here, sunny and bright so I am feeling very restless.I am not the sit around sort so I have itchy feet. x

well, if your REAAALLY that bored, dare i even suggest it...........................................................manky parts thread :ph34r:

thank you. I am a lovely colour today, sort of yellow with purple/black/blue patches here and there but I am feeling fine,just very bored. It is easier to move today so I shall be up and about a bit more. My grandson just came back from walking the girls, he has been gone over an hour and they are shattered! :biggrin: It is lovely weather here, sunny and bright so I am feeling very restless.I am not the sit around sort so I have itchy feet. x

Definately manky body parts time :wink: Seriously though, I'm so pleased you are at home albeit battered and bruised. :flowers:

I am feeling very restless.I am not the sit around sort so I have itchy feet. x

You will do as you are told!!!

Photos are unbelievable. Amazing, and fantastic that you got away without more serious injuries. Someone was really watching down on you Cher :flowers:

Oh my word....i only just caught up with this!!!

Your one lucky person to get out of that!!! Which i know wont seem so now with the pain! i broke my bum a few yrs back falling off a horse so i know the blue feeling (physically and mentally) but get lots of cheesey films and make sure you adapt PC so you can get on it......it kept me alive!!!!

hope your felling better soon!!!

OMG Just seen this thread and totally shocked. So glad you are ok. :GroupHug:

BTW , you didn't have to go that far to hold a young man's hand :biggrin:

Alison

What? and miss a great chance like that. When else would an old battleaxe like me get to grab a tasty young chappie? :laugh: :laugh: x