UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Crufts

one.eyed.dog

How many do you need to win?

How do you mean? I think it's just the one win necessary at the qualifying classes.

For Obedience - Championship Bitch & Dog you have to win one Ticket C class at a show (if you win either 2 or 3 Ticket C's under different judges in a year the dog adds Ob Ch to their kennel name).

In obedience we also have regional competitions and entries to tht are decided by the team managers from each region (usually based on performance through the year)

As far as I know we won a3rd at a qualifier last year but, it was open gundog. Would I have to win in GWP only classes?

I am thinking of doing it just to see if she can qualify. I would not actually take her to Crufts if she qualified. A/ because she would hate it and B/ she is spayed so they would not let her enter.

She is rescue so it's a bit of devilment on my part. TBH I don't think she stands a chance but, you never know.

Here she is

2008_030916Feb20080073.jpg

All dogs entered to show at Crufts must be entire (stupid if you ask me). A castrated male can only enter if you have word from the vet that the dog needed them removed because it was absolutely necessary, and then you have to get a certificate from the KC.

Not too sure that they would know if a bitch was spayed if you didn't tell them :devil:

Yes I have all the papers and yes she is spayed. I did not change the KC papers in to my name, only the important stuff like the micro chip and the rescue.

I keep in touch with Lottie's last owner so would not be bothered if I had to say she was owned by her. She would be pleased as punch if she qualified.

She comes on the forum to keep tabs on what Lottie is up to as she still misses her and is happy I send her photo's and keep her up to date with training etc.