UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Your Ideal House

doggy.lover

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If money was no problem. I'd stay in Anglesey, have a house with 20 or so acres. Have Kane at home..have 2 or 3 rescue horses, a nice indoor school and a stunningly beautiful horse lorry to drive to meet my friends for hacks. The house is secondry to be honest, I'm happy living in my 2 up 2 down..just want more outside space. :biggrin: Oh except a private beach would also be nice so I could exercise the Rabble and not worry about tourists taking offense to Tiz trying to eat them!! :mellow:

Ah, so you’re all day dreaming on rightmove as well then are ya :)

The house that I instantly fell in love with isn’t on rightmove, I saw it during a walk “somewhere†in the Peaks. It was this little cottage, just uphill from a stream, with moors all around it, but still slightly sheltered as it was only halfway up the hill and there were woods to the right. More importantly: it was stood there all by itself without any neighbours, or even a road for that matter, in sight! From what I could see it was quite dilapidated though, so in an ideal world, if I had the money, and I could find it again and buy it, I’d have it done up and have some mod cons such as heating, leccie and internet put in. Life would be bliss, mmmmm……… (off to day dream about little cottage on moors) :rolleyes:

Failing all that I’d have something equally remote somewhere up north Scotland :)

I was bored and mooching on the internet when I came across this...

my ideal house

This would be my dream house and I'm putting extra on the lottery this week to try and gazump on it. Where would your ideal house be and what would it look like/ have in/around it?

Fort William has the highest rainfall in the whole of Scotland, so thank you but no thank you :laugh: .

Terri

Agree about Fort William. I think it's compulsory that it has to rain there every day. A lady in a shop there was amazed we managed to duck and dive and miss it on our travels last week as it didn't stop there the whole time. Up the road it was clear and sunny at intervals. :laugh:

Rannoch Moor for me Rannoch, I love the bleakness of the place

Or

This is where I am planning on living Borders for real, lots of friends already live here and I always feel at peace.

I would love a wee cottage with about 40 acres so I could have a Donkey sanctury and as many discarded bull breeds as I could get my hands on :biggrin: and perhaps a wee bothy to rent out to tourists would be good to make some cash and I could also get them to help out with the Donkey's, so they would be paying me to do work :biggrin:

This is the one I've had my eye on for a while. Here!

Nice .... :)

locally I rather fancy this one

Wolverton Mill House

:wub: that kitchen...but I don't do houses too near to water

Fort William has the highest rainfall in the whole of Scotland, so thank you but no thank you :laugh: .

Terri

I know but it also has some of the most gorgeous countryside too... :)

oooh...that one is lovely :wub:

This one please :biggrin:

mmmm....you don't want much do you :D