UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Please Think Of Sheena

Jacobean

Thanks everyone. Have just been to the vets to kiss her goodbye. She was found at around 6.00am and it was a shock to them as they expected to be calling us back to have her pts. We don't know what the matter was and they now believe whatever it was probably caused her to have the fall in the first place. There is one very intelligent and determined little lady making her way to the bridge. She's taken a huge chunk of me with her. :mecry: She has taught me so much about dogs in the 2 yrs 3 months we've had her. She started out as a very scared and unhappy little girl and blossomed into a very happy, lively and playful little character. The Viz are going to miss her so much. She was Fergus's girlfriend and all 3 played together all the time. They love her to bits. As do we. I hope the rest of my gang at the bridge meet up with her and look after her until I can be with her again. Night night sweetheart. I love you babycakes. :wub:

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks everyone. Have just been to the vets to kiss her goodbye. She was found at around 6.00am and it was a shock to them as they expected to be calling us back to have her pts. We don't know what the matter was and they now believe whatever it was probably caused her to have the fall in the first place. There is one very intelligent and determined little lady making her way to the bridge. She's taken a huge chunk of me with her. :mecry: She has taught me so much about dogs in the 2 yrs 3 months we've had her. She started out as a very scared and unhappy little girl and blossomed into a very happy, lively and playful little character. The Viz are going to miss her so much. She was Fergus's girlfriend and all 3 played together all the time. They love her to bits. As do we. I hope the rest of my gang at the bridge meet up with her and look after her until I can be with her again. Night night sweetheart. I love you babycakes. :wub:

:mecry: :GroupHug: :GroupHug: :GroupHug: