UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Wish Me Luck Tomorrow - Welcome Home Jess - Failed Foster *choke* Alert

Fee

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To all those who have snorted and sniggered (you know who you are :ph34r_anim: ) when I've mentioned me, 'whippet' and 'foster' in the same sentence, I'll have you know I'm extremely hurt and wounded by the implications that I am completely hopeless at fostering :angry:

My record is 100% :biggrin:

Ignore these people Fee. I am convinced that you are NOT a failure......................

just a careful or slightly indecisive adopter perhaps? :sleep:

I cannot believe that you all have so little faith in Fee :mecry: :unsure:

BUT IM SO RELIEVED TO HEAR ITS NOT JUST ME :laugh: Having spent all but an hour with Jess yesterday she nearly didnt make it to Nicky who in turn nearly didnt hand her on to Fee so what hope is there if we all nearly failed :wink:

This dog is a total angel :wub: :wub:

Jess loves everybody, has integrated herself in with the other dogs - they seem totally relaxed with her and she with them. She settled downstairs with the others last night without a peep, is clean in the house, walks beautifully on the lead...... I could go on.

I can honestly say I've never had a dog walk through the door and be so easy from the first minute. She even matches our colour scheme :laugh:

A few not very good pictures. I will try to do better later, but she's one of those dogs who wants to be right beside you at all times, it's hard to get anything other than close-ups of her nose! :rolleyes:

Jess and Sophie - you can see how thin she is :(

Jess_Sophie.jpg

Lurking behind Taz and Sophie - I just missed a lovely shot of them all curled up on the same bed

Jess_Taz_Sophie2.jpg

She takes up no room at all

Jess2.jpg

I cannot believe that you all have so little faith in Fee :mecry: :unsure:

BUT IM SO RELIEVED TO HEAR ITS NOT JUST ME :laugh: Having spent all but an hour with Jess yesterday she nearly didnt make it to Nicky who in turn nearly didnt hand her on to Fee so what hope is there if we all nearly failed :wink:

Lisa, as soon as Fee told me, I snorted, giggled and said welcome home. I remember the Musky saga, he was a 2 week christmas foster, Fee resisted 3 days I think before asking to adopt him :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh:

This dog is a total angel :wub:

Jess loves everybody, has integrated herself in with the other dogs - they seem totally relaxed with her and she with them. She settled downstairs with the others last night without a peep, is clean in the house, walks beautifully on the lead...... I could go on.

I can honestly say I've never had a dog walk through the door and be so easy from the first minute. She even matches our colour scheme

A few not very good pictures. I will try to do better later, but she's one of those dogs who wants to be right beside you at all times, it's hard to get anything other than close-ups of her nose! :rolleyes:

Jess and Sophie - you can see how thin she is :(

Jess_Sophie.jpg

Lurking behind Taz and Sophie - I just missed a lovely shot of them all curled up on the same bed

Jess_Taz_Sophie2.jpg

She takes up no room at all

Jess2.jpg

She is beautiful Fee and she does suit the colour scheme :wub: :wub: I dare saying 'Welcome Home Jess' :unsure: :D

Cindy