UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Wish Me Luck Tomorrow - Welcome Home Jess - Failed Foster *choke* Alert

Fee

Wish me luck tomorrow, I have a nearly-a-whippet foster girly coming from Greyhound Gap. Jess was left homeless when her dad died and nobody else wanted her. She sounds like a total sweetie :wub: - I just hope the rest of my lot behave themselves and don't get their noses pushed out of joint too much.

I'm getting *just a bit* excited now :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

Edited by ReikiAnge
Title amended

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To all those who have snorted and sniggered (you know who you are :ph34r_anim: ) when I've mentioned me, 'whippet' and 'foster' in the same sentence, I'll have you know I'm extremely hurt and wounded by the implications that I am completely hopeless at fostering :angry:

My record is 100% :biggrin:

To all those who have snorted and sniggered (you know who you are :ph34r_anim: ) when I've mentioned me, 'whippet' and 'foster' in the same sentence, I'll have you know I'm extremely hurt and wounded by the implications that I am completely hopeless at fostering :angry:

My record is 100% :biggrin:

What at failing?? :biglaugh:

:flowers:

Jess is here and she's beautiful :wub: :wub:

She's met the others and been good as gold. Sophie suggested a couple of times that she really should go back where she came from, but a few mutual treats seem to have convinced her that Jess isn't such a bad thing after all. They're all snoozing on their beds now, it's amazingly peaceful :huh:

She really is very whippety, I'm not sure there's much else in there except at 21" she's on the tall side for a whippet girl - maybe a dash of greyhound in the mix somewhere? Very thin, though, all skin and bone poor lass.

Will try to get some pictures later when everybody's settled down a bit.