UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Terrible News

redditchlady

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is a real shock and terribly sad thing to come home to. You have my deepest sympathy. I lost my boy right before christmas who was a 14yrd old GSD. Half your life goes out the door with them :GroupHug:

:GroupHug: And mine to you too. :flowers:

You did the right thing for him, we know that with Dino, his "spark" wasn't there, but it still hurts like hell, I feel like a part of me died too.

So, so sorry, thinking of you :GroupHug:

:GroupHug: And you too. No matter how right you know it is, it makes it no less painful for any of you RIP boys :flowers:

Kazz have only just seen this. My heart goes out to you as I know how much you and Dave loved him. I have no words but so you know I am thinking of you.

We had the pleasure of meeting Max last year when he played 'surrogate' dad to our collie girl whilst in foster with Kazz. He was such a gentle soul and Codie couldnt have asked for a better role model to help bring her out of her nervous shell.

Run free Max, free from pain :wub:

Dawn & Codie x

Thank you to everyone, for all your kind words, especially the ones that met my boy.

Dave and I are heartbroken as you can all imagine. :mecry: Dave is going to kill me for saying this, but he was sobbing his heart out too.

First time in 6 years I have seen Dave cry. We are gutted. I was convinced Maxwell was going to live forever. 13 years is a long time. I have had a good natter to friends today and reminisced all the last 13 years he was with me. :wub:

Thanks again it really means a lot to us for the support we have had here regarding Max's passing over. :flowers: :GroupHug:

I'm sure he is up there at the Bridge being the lovely "stooge doglet" that he was here for us. :wub:

Kazz xx