UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Mason The Wonder Dog

Pingu

tomorrow digby will be getting a once over with the groomer, a good bath and cut away all his hair between his toes. There is probably a much smaller dog under all that hair. He is very old and ricketty bless him but we will see what we can do over the next few days :wub:

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tomorrow digby will be getting a once over with the groomer, a good bath and cut away all his hair between his toes. There is probably a much smaller dog under all that hair. He is very old and ricketty bless him but we will see what we can do over the next few days :wub:

Really looking forward to seeing Digby once he is tidy and how he should look :wub:

Again a big well done to all involved in Digby's rescue and care :GroupHug:

Bet this story doesn't make the nationals.

i hope it does get alot of press coverage, you never know he might be lost/stolen and someone might be looking for him, positive thoughts going his way for a speedy recovery.

Edited by phoenix

Oh gosh he does do woe well doesn't he :wub:

I can see him snuggling between a rottie and a pointy Di :wink:

i wish i could but unfortunately little rottie isnt great about meeting new dogs, and is has got rather protective of mum and id not feel Digby was safe around him, otherwise he would already be in here :(