UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Uk Wolf Conservation Trust Visit

Pingu

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

could have sworn I did a reply to this...

anyhow

take 2

the day is fairly heavily oversubscribed. However all this means is that I will be able to add a second date. I have emailed all who have already emailed me and if you havent done so and would like to go then you need to email me as per http://www.rykat.org/forums/index.php?s=&a...st&p=622992 in this thread (post # 39) and I will pop you onto the list.

the day will start at 10:00 and wll go on until about 5ish and will consist of a talk, walk, meet and greet with the wolves, observations and a photo session.

The price per person for the 28th will be £16.50 per person.

am looking forward to it

please note that unless your email is in the format as per the post I will not process it. i use a script to strip the information out of the email and it doesnt work unless you follow the instructions.

I alos have to have your home address for the insurance forms. if you dont give me your address then you cant go... sorry but thems the rules. also btw if you give me a fake address then you wont have any insurance if you get eaten by a wolf....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

the cheques were banked last week and I will email everyone on Friday with any info you have asked for.

I waited until all the cheques had arrived before banking them as my bank is an internet one and its a real pain to cash cheques