UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Please Send Some Good Thoughts For My Molly

Fee

I would appreciate any good thoughts anyone can muster for my beautiful Molly this morning. She collapsed earlier, quite suddenly, and is now at the vets fighting for her life. :mecry: :mecry:

At the moment we have no real idea what's going on with her. The vet's first guess is that she may have a burst ulcer which has caused peritonitis, but it's just speculation until they can stabilise her and run some proper tests. I'm just sitting by the phone waiting for news now.

I know at 14+ she can't go on forever, but she's been so well and so lively recently this has come as a complete shock. Please send all your wishes that my special girl will get over this and come home again.

Edited by Fee

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would appreciate any good thoughts anyone can muster for my beautiful Molly this morning. She collapsed earlier, quite suddenly, and is now at the vets fighting for her life. :mecry: :mecry:

At the moment we have no real idea what's going on with her. The vet's first guess is that she may have a burst ulcer which has caused peritonitis, but it's just speculation until they can stabilise her and run some proper tests. I'm just sitting by the phone waiting for news now.

I know at 14+ she can't go on forever, but she's been so well and so lively recently this has come as a complete shock. Please send all your wishes that my special girl will get over this and come home again.

:GroupHug: I'm so sorry to read this Fiona. Only last night I was thinking about Musky & how his legs were doing now perhaps isn't the time to get to why but just wanted to say I hope it's not as the vet suspects & Molly is soon back home safe & well with you. eusa_pray.gif