UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Ball Bouncing Bailey

selina

I fostered this dog several months ago for The Oldies Club, his new butler and maid have been sending me emails from him ever since, this isn't just what rehoming a Springer is all about, this is what rehoming an oldie is all about.

I really did a shed a tear watching this, Bailey is such a lovely dog, and to see him so happy really got to me.

I hope you all enjoy it as much as I did.

http://www.youtube.com:80/watch?v=h-FL9RG9RKg

Awww just what I needed. Bailey always was a clown :biggrin:

I know, every time he ran up to the camera barking for his ball or frisbee to be thrown I just started giggling, he used to drive us nuts with that loud bark of his, I still miss his cuddles :GroupHug:

I am so pleased to see that the OC found him such a wonderful Maid and Butler to serve him for the rest of his life (In case any one is wondering, that's not me being cheeky, it's what he calls his Mum and dad in his emails :laugh: )

Its lovely see Bailey enjoying his life. I did his homecheck and couldnt have asked for a more perfect home for him. :wub:

I did ask his mum and dad to join up and post some current pics of him. Glad they sent you the video Selina :biggrin:

He is ball obsessed and has quite a collection at home :laugh: