UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Counting The Days Until Lost Starts Again.

phoebejo

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so intriged (sp) I just want to know what's going on...but don't want to know if you know what I mean!!! :laugh: Okay tiny slight admission time now.......I found Charlie a tad attractive when he came to visit Hurley in the hospital!!! :blush02:

But I agree Sawer hot and sweaty!! Oh yummy!!!

WOWZER! :ohmy:

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT..........Roll on next Sunday folks....so who are the 6 ? Whose funeral was it ?

And yes, I have to admit to taking a double check of Charlie also :huh:

How come the other bloke at the institution could see Charlie if he's a figment of Hurley's imagination ?

How come the other bloke at the institution could see Charlie if he's a figment of Hurley's imagination ?

Ahhhhhhh but is he a figment of his imagination? I'd love for him to be alive :wub:

It's so good to have it back :biggrin: Little things annoyed me though. Claire looked as fresh as a daisy, with blow dried hair :huh: Hasn't she just treked for miles? And why did Jack look like he was wearing Richards eyeliner? These questions need answering :laugh:

What funeral :unsure: I must have missed that bit :(

That was at the beginning of the last episode of season three. Jack went to a funeral and he was the only person there. We did find out that it was somebody Kate knew too. My guess is that it's Bens funeral.

The Oceanic 6? My money is on Jack, Hurley, Kate, Sawyer, Sayid & Claire maybe. I'm unsure about her. If she's not dead she might chose to stay on the island. Locke wouldn't leave, neither would Rose & Bernard. I don't think either Jin or Sun would be too keen to return to their old lives, they get on a lot better now away from Suns dad.

The funeral wasn't on last night's episode it was on the last episode from season 3......remember ?

Well I wondered if Charlies was really a gonner - surely not ? yes / no / yes / no ....aaaggghhhh !

Charlie said summat about 'they' need our help. Who 'they' = the survivors left, The Others, the rescuers ?

Seriously, what must the writters be on to come up with stuff like this ?!

I thought Charlie looked hot when he visited Hurley :wub:

Not sure who the 6 are i think Jin and Sun would leave because Sun is pregnant and would lose the baby if they stayed on the Island so perhaps the other 3 are Jin, Sun & Baby :unsure:

Who was is Jacob's house with Jacob (I think Jacob is Jack dad)

Ian, its fabulous. If you can borrow the first 3 series on dvd do watch them. Its my favourite programme ever

Ah but was the other guy a figment of Hurley's imagination as well? And howcome Hurley could see Jacob in the shack where Locke was :S

Lost just gets better and more annoying at the same time.