UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Counting The Days Until Lost Starts Again.

phoebejo

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Oh no folks - that's our lot for another month now I gather :unsure:

So, The Oceanic 6, are we agreed on them being Jack, Kate, Hurley, Sayid, Sun.....is the 6th - Aaron or Michael (after last night`s episode it would seem so ?). So do we not class Aaron is one of the 6 - maybe that `Aaron` is not Claire's afterall ?

Jin being dead - was his episode in flashback.....rather than when we watched Sun who was in flashforward ? If so, he's not one of the 6 is he ?

And who's blooming funeral was it ?

Damn that writers strike :mecry:

Oh no folks - that's our lot for another month now I gather :unsure:

So, The Oceanic 6, are we agreed on them being Jack, Kate, Hurley, Sayid, Sun.....is the 6th - Aaron or Michael (after last night`s episode it would seem so ?). So do we not class Aaron is one of the 6 - maybe that `Aaron` is not Claire's afterall ?

Jin being dead - was his episode in flashback.....rather than when we watched Sun who was in flashforward ? If so, he's not one of the 6 is he ?

And who's blooming funeral was it ?

Damn that writers strike :mecry:

hmmmmm well i was wondering wtf was going on with Jin :unsure: Sun was in hosp having a baby and Jin was delivering a toy panda....but he wasn't married to Sun ...confooooooooooooosed dot com :laugh: :laugh:

• 1 month later...

Lasts nights episode was fab :thumbsup_anim: I've been disappointed with this season so far but last night made up for it. Poor Juliette, I'm wondering if she'll ever get off the island. She loves Jack. I laughed when she said to him "I know you're awake" :wub: She knows him so well :laugh: And where has Claire gone????????????? Spooky!

It was seeing Claire alive and well and seemingly unbothered by the fact her baby was elsewhere! And further confirmation of the time differences because the bloke who washed up on the beach last week was only thrown from the boat last night :wacko: