UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Counting The Days Until Lost Starts Again.

phoebejo

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, Ian, me darling, your far away Irish bride has never seen it either.

PMSL.

Ian, its fabulous. If you can borrow the first 3 series on dvd do watch them. Its my favourite programme ever

Perhaps we'll put it on the wedding presents list then :wink:

I still kinda like Locke, but I see where you're coming from.

Now answer me this then - Miles was at presumably Walt's grandma's house ? And Miles is LOST's answer to Derek Acorah - so therefore either Walt or Michael must be dead ? Yet Locke 'saw' Walt - is Locke really dead ?

Do you think the 'man on the inside' that Ben had on the boat is the guy who was giving Naomi her instructions ?

Not nearly enough topless Sawyer action for me - I am very disappointed thus far :(

Not nearly enough topless Sawyer action for me - I am very disappointed thus far :(

I agree although he is looking very sweaty and dirty which i like :biggrin:

I still like Locke and at the moment he and Sawyer are making a good double act.

Miss Bejo what makes you think it was Eko's gran?

I thought the photos on the wall were of Eko :unsure:

Maybe Ms Bejo needs to go to Specsavers....................... :laugh:

I've been nosey and I now know what happens in episodes 3 & 4. Oh. My. doG. I know another definite for the Oceanic 6 and I also know who 'him' is from when Kate tells Jack she has to get back to 'him' at the end of the last series :ohmy:

It was an unrelated Granma's house. Mr Eko was from Africa somewhere and that was definately USA. Dont think it was Walt's as in the room he found a bundle of cash and what appeared to be some kind of drugs in the little bag.

I like Locke i think he now knows more about the Island than anyone on there and he is just doing what needs to be done to safe guard the Island that has enabled him to walk again.

It was an unrelated Granma's house. Mr Eko was from Africa somewhere and that was definately USA. Dont think it was Walt's as in the room he found a bundle of cash and what appeared to be some kind of drugs in the little bag.

Yeah I don't think it's Eko's Grandmother for this reason. Maybe a new character will be introduced to explain that encounter?? Seems to be the way the show twists.

I don't like Locke and never have, his scenes are boring and the enigma around him that made him vaguely interesting in season 1 and 2 has passed, it's just the same repetitive drivel.

I'm beginning to like Ben though, such a dark horse, little weed like him with the power of knowledge makes for an interesting story line me thinks :happy:

However we need more topless Sawyer :wub:

I like Ben too. I like his sense of humour, it's very dry.

I'll not give too much away but Sawyer sets up home in Othersville. I'd like to see him topless doing the housework :biggrin: Infact there's been a distinct lack of toplessness so far in series 4. No gratuitous topless Jack or Sayid shots yet :mad: