UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Real Bad Cruelty Case *beware Of Pic*

EGAR

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so glad the op went well.pray and hope she gets better very soon :GroupHug:

i want to lose some weight.(3 st) and some of my friends and family said they would sponser me and i could choose what cause the money went to.i would like this money to go to the berni fund.this will give me all the drive i need to lose this weight,so she will be helping me aswell.is there any kind person on here that could do a official sponser sheet for me.i would be very grateful.

Berni is here.

I picked her up at 3 pm at the ARK. From what I can see he did a smashing job, she has lots of stitches in her mouth and he managed to get it quite even. The ear (her left) also has been stitched and is quite swollen but so far so good. She didn't travel very well in the car but settled after half an hour. She is to get three different meds (see vet bill) and needs to keep the buster collar on for a few days. All depends now on whether or not the stitches hold. I try to keep her out of mischief re her stitches and have her crated, she also need to get a special diet (her blood tests have shown her to be slightly anaemic) for the first few days and is not allowed to eat anything hard. So I got her lots of food at the vets. She also got a new crate and a brandnew donut bed :). They have her age down as 6 years and 6 months although Aidan thinks she is closer to 8 (receptionist put in 6 as I told her at check-in yesterday I estimated her age at 6-8). The stitches are disolveable and I have another appointment at the ARK for next Thursday 2pm for a checkup with Aidan Miller.

She has had some of Hill's recovery food (tin) and 1 1/2 tabs (I am not to start the other tabs until tomorrow), she is refusing water.

Right now she is conked out in her new bed in her new crate next to the radiator and I have covered the crate. I am boiling the bejaysus out of a chicken as I type this so she will have some nice broth to soften the Hill's dry food I also bought for her. OTT? Maybe but I feel she deserves the best. So fingers xx'd that the stitches will stay in and that she leaves them alone.

The bill came to 614.42 (he gave me a 50 Euro rescue discount), the food was 72.78 and finally the crate and bed (Argos) came to 103.98. So the total is so far 791.18!!!

Tori's bill is still outstanding.

bernifacepostOP1.jpg

Berni herself :)

aaa0001.jpg

Vet Bill

aaa0002.jpg

Vet Food Bill

aaa0003.jpg

Argos Bill

Many many thanks for all the well wishes and help offered!! Let hope it heals well