UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Crematoria To Be Heated By Its " Burning Dead"

kats n greys

:wink: I have already booked and almost paid for my funeral.

A woodland burial with wicker coffin.If its winter you will have to dance round to keep warm as clothes optional. Have wild flower seeds to be sprinkled about.

My darling potty sister who I hope will be in her ninties at least ( not planned it for a long time yet)

intents to dance skyclad enough now to give the priest never mind anyone else who turns up :rolleyes: a heart attack.

so do not think can object to anyone elses views.

Edited by jackin

Why is this in Contro? :unsure: (No direspect intended Alicia/Ray :flowers: ) but it just seems such a great idea that surely nobody would take issue with. Just my opinion of course.

Some people have found it disrepectful to the dead, :unsure: others find it offensive.

I don't but thought it sensible to the fact that some may find it controversial. :)

I know I'm the odd one out but I don't like it all :( . Can't say exactly why but it's creepy and I do find it a little disrespectful. Sends shivers down me. I'm wierd!

Personally I'd like to be buried with a tree planted on top of me. That kind of recycling I'm comfortable with.

I would have no problem with this, have no further use for my body and although I like the idea of a woodland buriel I don't like the idea of my body rotting away :(

Personally I don't want to die but its going to happen one day and seeing as Pingu's not keen on my idea of being stuffed and stood in the corner to keep a watchful eye over him and the animals then cremation is the best option. I happy for parts of me to be used for transplants too.