UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

HLGS Happy Happy Happy Thread

Congratulations on the new job Lynne :flowers: and on the

pooh,

Terri :flowers:

Sarah, Wendy and Billy - glad things are going well :flowers: and that you enjoyed the workshop Ms Mog :)

My "happy" apart from having the most wonderful family in my husband and dogs :wub: is that my wedding ring arrived yesterday :biggrin: I had a new oak leaf design made in silver and I love it. It's a b*gger to take a decent photo so these really don't do it justice, but give you an idea. It has four oak leaves on it, sweeping around the band (I like oak leaves :wink: ). I'm delighted with it :wub:

OakLeafring083ii.jpg

OakLeafring048ii.jpg

And a close-up which makes it look the size of a bowl :laugh:

OakLeafring006ii.jpg

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sparky is here only temporarily, but I've been able to transfer my new dog communication skills onto him as well, and he is now a much happier, relaxed boy, really a pleasure to have for company :wub:

doG, my head must of been at work when I wrote this :blush: What I meant was/is: I wouldn't want to call what I'm doing with Sparks 'training' - just because I'm far removed from a dog trainer. I'm just trying to remember what I learnt with Kiera at 'dog school' and what I read in my dog books and try to get him to relax a bit more and walk nicely on a lead, without being on red alert all the time, and it seems to work - kinda :)

My "happy" apart from having the most wonderful family in my husband and dogs :wub: is that my wedding ring arrived yesterday :biggrin: I had a new oak leaf design made in silver and I love it. It's a b*gger to take a decent photo so these really don't do it justice, but give you an idea. It has four oak leaves on it, sweeping around the band (I like oak leaves :wink: ). I'm delighted with it :wub:

OakLeafring083ii.jpg

OakLeafring048ii.jpg

And a close-up which makes it look the size of a bowl :laugh:

OakLeafring006ii.jpg

That's a fabulous ring Ange - and unique :)

I am happy because I am going to see the Saw Doctors in concert in December :partytime:

:partytime:

I can't see them in Liverpool cos I am going to a Christmas do that night :( I could have gone on any other Friday :rolleyes:

I love the ring Ange :wub: :)

Edited by Gemstone

I am delighted to have finished my last OU course. I'm also really happy that I've not signed up to another course next year either.

This year has been too hard, but I am so happy that it's all over now and I can go out for dinner tonight and have a few drinks to celebrate!!!

I'm still happy, happy, happy with my ring :wub: :wub: so took a few more photos which are a bit better than the last ones I posted, I think :)

OakLeafring00130Sep.jpg OakLeafring00330Sep.jpg

I'll shut up about it now :blush:

I think your oak leaf ring is beautiful. It's great that it is unique to you.

I have discovered the craft of jewellery making. :)