UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

HLGS Happy Happy Happy Thread

I passed an assignment I would have bet my life on I failed, and I got a really good mark considering my feelings about the work!!!!

Nice one murtle you clever clogs! :flowers:

in 72 hours I will be with Rani again :wub:

Awww, I can so imagine how you're looking forward to that! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: And how many hours will it be before we are shown pictures of the happy occasion? :wink:

I'm really really happy that I have now made a decision about Mal medically. Being unsure about what to do for your soulmate greatest benefit is just a nightmare. Whether or not this is the right decision only time will tell, but I've told Mal and he seemed to sigh a sigh of relief that all the poking and prodding is now over :wub:

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice one murtle you clever clogs! :flowers:

Awww, I can so imagine how you're looking forward to that! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: And how many hours will it be before we are shown pictures of the happy occasion? :wink:

I'm really really happy that I have now made a decision about Mal medically. Being unsure about what to do for your soulmate greatest benefit is just a nightmare. Whether or not this is the right decision only time will tell, but I've told Mal and he seemed to sigh a sigh of relief that all the poking and prodding is now over :wub:

Thank you :flowers:

I'm glad you have made a decision on Mal, at least now you know which direction you'll be going in!

HLGS, I have some tablets here for you, cause I'm pants and not been to the post office, so sorry :mecry:

• 3 months later...

At the moment there are alot of poo things happening in my life but I am feeling overall happy cause I am learning to trust in myself and knowing that in the future things will be right.

trust / believe in yourself and it will happen :)

Edited by loobie

This is my first post in here for a long time :biggrin:

After a year of rubbish, things seem to be looking up for me and my family :biggrin:

We have a lovely new house with a wonderful garden :biggrin:

Flora is healthier than she has ever been and is off of her epiphen :biggrin:

Bran Baby has been a tonic like nothing else :mecry: :biggrin:

Medication has levelled me out and I'm feeling more positive than I have in ages :biggrin:

My beloved car is going to be fixed :biggrin:

I am re-establishing friendships that have been important to me and I can again count myself incredibly lucky to be surrounded by people who care about me :biggrin:

The kids are still fast asleep in bed so me and the dogs have extended peace and quiet :biggrin: :laugh:

Forgot to say: If it helps, Loobs, I believe in you and would trust you with my life. No. More than that. I would trust you with my children's lives. You are a good person and I value your friendship highly :flowers:

Knowing that some very special people in my life are happy, makes me happy.

Dolly, although facing major surgery, has been doing great recently and having Wiggle with us has given her some of her bounce back :wub:

The generosity of Fugee's bidding in the little auction I organised is making me very happy :wink:

And I've met someone, early days but for the last few weeks he's made me happy :biggrin:

I may need to find a whinge to counter all my uncharacteristic happy thoughts :mellow:

In no particular order of importance ...

I made apple pie for Rob last night (he's been after me making him one for about 14 years :rolleyes: ) and it was not only edible, but really nice :)

I have confirmed the order for my wedding ring and the designer will start making it fairly soon so I'm hoping it will be with me in the next month or two :)

I have a very luffly husband :wub: and my beautiful dogs :wub: :wub: :wub:

Although I have been feeling lately that I'm a bit "friend-less" - I have some very good friends but don't get to see them very much now - I have realised recently that I have "new" friends too :)

I am in touch with someone who adopted a dog who is very, very special to me and who I broke my heart over at the end of last year and will hopefully be getting some up to date photos and maybe even get to meet them again some day too.

I am very happy to read that Mango seems to be doing better today :GroupHug: , that Loobie is happy, that Wenders is :biggrin: and that Sarah is happy and has a lovely poopie :wub:

there is much goodness in the life of Mog right now :biggrin: but particularly because I have got a physio appointment for tomorrow morning! This is very very good - went to GP last week explaining problem (runners knee) and all that I have tried so far. She said I've done everything right but no point sending me to NHS physio as they are crap in York and won't give me anything else.

Soooo the practice has managed to squeeze me in with our local private physio what they buy some sessions from and who is much much better :biggrin: Tis a very silly system, but am hoping my knee will be better soon.

Ooh I'd forgotten about this lovely thread :biggrin:

I have no specific happy stuff to post, mostly everything is fine and dandy in my little world (well, I'm determined to see it that way anyway), but I am very happy and pleased that things are picking up for lovely people here who have had a pants time :liebe94:

Broken foot, ouch :GroupHug: