UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

It's Malcolm's 6th Gotcha Day Today!

BillyMalc

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope you have trained your mum enough to take some new pics of today :biggrin:

Malcolm really doesn't like having his picture taken - that's why he's purposely not trained me in checking the batteries in my camera! :rolleyes:

I've taken pictures on my phone but I still need a cable to transfer them to my computer. Nevermind, will get there one day (she says hopeful!)

Thank you so much for all your good wishes for my man, it really is much appreciated! :flowers:

We went to Lyme Park in Disley, and did a walk we used to do lots of times, but hadn't done in quite a while. Mal was hilarious on the way out; he was jumping and galopping like a dog half his age :biggrin:

We stopped at a rocky outcrop a friend and I have called 'Flapjack Rock', because we used to have a break there, with a flask of coffee and obviously flapjacks. :) Mal had one of his favourite treats while I tried to get warm with a flask of hot choccie :D It was absolutely freezing, with a howling wind, but Mal was wearing his fleece coat and wasn't bothered at all. He slowed down during the last mile or so, and is now so stiff he has the be helped on and off the sofa bless him :wub: He's had such a good day though that I'm sure he thinks it's worth it. :wub: :wub: