UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Good Morning

Guest PayneHounds

Guest PayneHounds

I used to be HetFinch.... but a turn of very good fortune, and I'm now HetPayne.... sharing my life with four gorgeous ex-racing greyhounds and a very gorgeous husband, Chris. Oh, and lots and lots of Giant African Land Snails, but that's a different story.

:biggrin:

Guest PayneHounds

Hello both!

OK, you asked for pics...... :biggrin:

My plank boy, Zack. He's 8 and he's a stiff old Hector. He's currently being treated for a very stiff and painful neck, bless him. He's a love:

DSCN2034.jpg

This is Jet, my 'firstborn'! First greyhound to come into my life - we have an amazing bond. She had been badly treated by her trainer/owner before she came to me and now, after all these years, she's mellowing into a real love. (Previous name: JetBitchFiendGreyhoundFromHell).

DSCN2018.jpg

Bestie - he moved in with my husband about two weeks before I did! He's 6, he's big, he's fussy, he's a real Kevin the teenager. He even gets spots. And he is a BIG bully.

DSCN1684.jpg

And last, but not least, Gypsy. She was my husbands first greyhound and is now part of our pack of four. She is the eldest, but certainly not the slowest or the quietest!

DSCN1510.jpg

We also have various other greyhounds coming and going at points during the year. My step-daugher has two ex-racers and I'm founder member of Coventry Greyhound Group, so regularly meet up with lots of others. Oh, and we sometimes find greyhounds for rescues.... like this little fella...:

DSCN1500-1.jpg

Oh, and I met my husband through greyhounds too... a match made in heaven.

Well, a match made under the watchful gaze of houndie eyes.... :bigheart3: