UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

So Sad

flukespad

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for all your kind words and healing thoughts.We are both having a really bad day today ( and that makes me feel really selfish) poor little Buddy has taken a turn for the worse this afternoon.Have spoken with James (our vet) and we have changed his medication to see if it helps.We have decided that we should give him a few days on new meds and see how he responds instead of waitng two weeks and if he gets any worse tonight then James will come out and we will let this little one go to rest.Have to say I feel like s**t and a total failure at moment and just don't know what to do for the best.Am hoping like us he is just having a bad day but it is heartbreaking to see and thought I had seen it all and could cope with anything that was thrown at me but this little one is tearing me apart and thats not helping him either and still he manages to kiss me when we lay on the sofa together.At the moment all I want is to get hold of the b*****d that did this to him.

Lots of good thoughts to little Buddy and a MASSIVE :GroupHug: to flukespad. It'd be way more of a worry if he didn't touch you, the state he is in. You are NOT a failure. He knows love and care now, and that's all that matters to him,so how could you be? The scumbag who did this to him is :angry: :angry: :angry: