UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Help Needed In Faringdon, Oxfordshire Area - To Help Catch Stray Dog

ReikiAnge

i pm'ed Fee, if we need help fostering we will contact her, thanks

Not quite sure what this is about? I haven't offered help with fostering, I just questioned the safety of putting a very large very frightened dog into a foster home with no prior assessment.

I'm very glad to read your PM and find you have access to foster homes with the right experience and facilities to cope :flowers:

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that once captured this girl has a Dane rescue to go to . . . .unless that has changed in the last couple of months. :unsure: Sully knows :biggrin:

I would think she would HAVE to go a stray kennel for 10 days.

Also she needs to be at a place where she is legally logged in and everyone knows where she is and where she goes. Someone could be looking for her in a different area.

I would think she would HAVE to go a stray kennel for 10 days.

Also she needs to be at a place where she is legally logged in and everyone knows where she is and where she goes. Someone could be looking for her in a different area.

She'd certainly need to go into the pound for 7 days before a rescue could take her on, unless a rescue was prepared to take her on for 28 days before being able to spay (if she's not already spayed) etc.

trying again tonight, paws crossed.

Apparently the bitch was originally rehomed by the local rescue near Faringdon to some people, i assume without a homecheck.

The people then let the dog loose in their relatives unfenced garden in Faringdon and it ran off and when the new owners got fed up looking for her they went off home to wherever they live. The dogwarden spoke to them and they are simply not interested anymore.

arn't some people rubbbish?

trying again tonight, paws crossed.

Apparently the bitch was originally rehomed by the local rescue near Faringdon to some people, i assume without a homecheck.

The people then let the dog loose in their relatives unfenced garden in Faringdon and it ran off and when the new owners got fed up looking for her they went off home to wherever they live. The dogwarden spoke to them and they are simply not interested anymore.

arn't some people rubbbish?

yes - :handjob

Hope she is caught soon :GroupHug:

Congratulations !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's made my day. I have followed her thread with fingers crossed.

She looks very contented already!

and she is GORGEOUS :wub:

Previous owners didnt deserve her. :angry:

Well done to everyone concerned, your hard work and patience is rewarded at last.

My eyes are leaking with joy. :rolleyes: