UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Secret Crushes

riley

Ewan McGregor is growing on me as he gets older :wub:

Well I think you'll find I've found him attractive from the very start...so hands off he's mine!!! Just him on a motorbike in his leathers.... :wub: oh yes please!!! Have to say I've actually found myself finding Charlie abit tastey too in this series!!! :wacko:

Also got a major thing for Ray Winston, Vin Diesel and Ross Kemp....I like big gruff men!!! :laugh:

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I too have found myself strangely drawn to Charlie Boorman, I think he seems like a very nice chap,

Rufus Wainwright, I think he has fantastic dress sense and I fall about laughing at him on chat shows, and Lee Stafford the hairdresser, theres just something about a big burly bloke that cuts hair :biggrin:

I too have found myself strangely drawn to Charlie Boorman, I think he seems like a very nice chap,

Oh thank goodness!! I kept thinking I really need to get out more!!! :laugh: Have to admit to being a David Tennant fan too...he's phyisically not my 'type' but there is definately something about him.

Eeewwwww some of yo have realllllllly bad taste. Which means me and Mooningboobies can share the gorgeous Sam Elliot [who was in mask with Cher yes]a dnI can have Grissom all to myself :biggrin:

Melpy and moonboobs can share him with me :angry:

I thought it was him from the picture, i know i like the man who is in mask with Cher but i always forget his surname and end up telling people i like Sam Neil :mellow:

Do you ever :unsure:

:laugh: :laugh:

olivia newtron bomb. has looked great even after she was in grease.

sigourney weaver out of alien thingy.

but none hold a candle to my wife...........

think i got out of a slapping there.......just :laughingsmiley: :cool04: :bigheart3:

Edited by Barry

Moistens my gusset......

Clint

I just sprayed the screen (with Whiskey and Coke before it descends to another level)
I just sooooooooooooooo read that wrongly :blush:
nope think you read it right! :laugh: :laugh: :ohmy:
without an 'n' :unsure: :wacko: :rolleyes: :laugh:

Just seen these and now I really am in wet pant danger (of the non-romantic kind) :biglaugh: Why oh why didn't I just post a photo instead of a link?

Just to avoid any further misunderstanding, this time I'll say that Elvis (particularly 1968 Comeback Concert) and the young Marlon Brando - definitely not as The Godfather coz that would be pervy - really FLOAT MY BOAT. Still not as much as Clint though :wink:

xin_420701031044828120167.jpg

200px-ElvisPresley-OneNight.jpg