UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Happy Birthday

Jasmine

Happy 12th Birthday Sham

birthday14.gif

I told mum to do it now as we're going on holiday on Saturday (my 3rd in 10 months) :biggrin: We're off to Scotland again, I've been North, East and now I'm going West. We're off to the beautiful Ellary estate (so Ruby and Rosie told me) What a nice birthday pressie for me, mum needs a little break as she hasn't been too good lately :flowers: so we're all going to mooch and chill out.

Anyway just so you don't forget what I look like whilst I'm away :laugh:

DSCF1038.jpg

DSCF1071.jpg

DSCF1069copy.jpg

DSCF1061.jpg

DSCF1040.jpg

I love to watch Rosie enjoying herself, she's usually such a lazy madam. :rolleyes:

DSCF1070.jpg

Must get going, got to help mum pack all our things (there's such a lot, good job they don't take much). :biggrin: See you when I get back, if I don't decide to stay. :)

Oh Sham Happy Birthday sweetheart. Have a fantastic holiday and look after your mum. Western Scotland is wonderful. My lot will be jealous. We're trying to find something in Dorset but with 5 dogs and 4 people it's proving a tad difficult. Maybe we should chop it down to 2 people hey. :wub:

She's lay beside me here Liz as I'm reading. :biggrin:

I've read it to her and duly given her the snogs and hugs (she sends them right back at you), :wub: although I get wet sloppy snogs every morning at 7 am when she wants me to get up to do her breakfast. :mad: :laugh:

This is the cottage we're going in, we've been to this one before and Kennels cottage on the same site.

http://www.ellary.com/html/cove_cottage.html

And Michelle, there is no limit as far as I know to how many dogs you can take. We're discussing going with friends next year sharing Gardens cottage with 5 dogs, 4 adults and 3 children. :ohmy: :)

Edited by Jasmine