UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

My Water Baby

dirtychicken

Since we've gained much more access to the beaches, Flora has become something of a water baby :wub: As soon as she's let off, she heads straight for the sea and then spends the rest of her time racing through the shallows or running in and out of the sea :rolleyes: It's so lovely to see as we had hardly any access to water (apart from the stuff in the taps, obviously :rolleyes: ) whilst we were in Bristol and she is still terrified of the hosepipe :( but the sea is a very different story :biggrin:

Racing out.......

Water3030907.jpg

Ooh - need to change direction :wacko:

Water2030907.jpg

I'm commmmmmmmmmmmming, Mummeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Water030907.jpg

Blue and Lucy says that Flora can enjoy the water for them as well. (They are a couple of wusses!!)They think she is mad enjoying all that wet stuff. Doesn't she realise it moves!!!! :ohmy:

ETA she is beautiful and looks as if she is enjoying life to the full.

Edited by greys mum

:wub: fabulous photos,sheer joy watching them in the sea isn't it.Does she like rock pools too? Duncan's favourite,he'll spend ages in them.

Yes! Bear taught her all about rock pools and those are what they spend their time playing in at North Dock. They love pottering in the pools and can spend ages staring into them if they happen to spot something moving :rolleyes: I'm sure it's just a matter of time until one of them appears with a crab hanging off of their nose :laugh:

Thank you :flowers:

It's Cefn Sidan again :rolleyes: All our beach pics will either be North Dock or Cefn Sidan, but I prefer North Dock for the kids (tends to be busier) and Cefn Sidan for the dogs :wacko:

I use both these beaches too sarah, I agree Cefn sidan is much nicer for the dogs :) Might see you there somtime :)