UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Fao Coryn/rdr

Melp

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Last night I saw this LINKY on the RDR forum but I couldn't get on The Refuge, so I had an early night. What a lovely thing to wake up to this morning :biggrin:

Mel, I am sat here in tears :mecry: What a lovely, kind thing to do. There are times when my faith in human nature is at an all time low but then there are people such as yourself Melp that keep me going.

There are so many deserving rescues on this board that I feel very priveledged (sp) to have been chosen as one of the ones to receive this wonderful gift, thank you.

We currently have 5 Staffie types in emergency boarding and have been limited to those 5 spaces. Recently a few more spaces have become available but we have been panicking about using them and the costs that this will incur. I have been dreading another Staffie type coming into the pound and RDR not being able to help, something I have been struggling to face. Now I know that RDR CAN help.

THANK YOU so much Mel :flowers:

I have just seen this on RDR what a wonderful thing to do ,you and the people who helped you last year ,it made me cry to think that there are still wonderful people in this world as these days it doesn't seem to happen or we just don't hear about the lovely things!!!!! :GroupHug: :biggrin: :flowers: :flowers:

Here is hoping you all the luck in the world from now on :biggrin: