UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Posted On Behalf Of Patricia

Fee

Patricia, who adopted the lovely Mitzi from the Oldies Club, joined us on this forum a little while ago to say hello. While on here one of the RDR poundies, an old lab boy in poor condition called Baxter, caught her eye. Pat had recently lost her other old dog, and couldn't get Baxter's sad face and haunted eyes out of her mind.

Baxter was offered a place by LRRSE, and Pat immediately contacted them and offered to 'foster' him. I don't think anyone was very surprised when Baxter decided to stay with Pat permanently :wub:

So on Pat's behalf, please welcome the lovely Baxter (now looking much happier and healthier) to his new home:

BaxterKelly8.jpg

BaxterKelly3.jpg

BaxterKelly1.jpg

I did some of the transport for this guy and his partner in crime, Campbell. They were both gorgeous but in poor condition - but Baxter was really very neglected. He looks so much fitter now and so relaxed in his new home. I'm so happy for him, and so grateful to you and his new family for letting me see how well he is now.

Diane

I did the first part of the transport for this handsome lad along with his soulmate Campbell. What a big difference, he has certainly lost the neglected look and the sadness has disappeared from his eyes. I'm so happy to see how well he looks.

aww! :wub:

I have now worked it out logging in and here I am - Baxter's mummy!!! Thank you for all your comments on here and thank you for fetching him down from Rochdale. :wub: He has his final vaccination tomorrow and his stiches out on his shoulder. He had a suspicious lump removed and luckily the histology report came back benign, so Baxter and I are very pleased. He has got over having 3 large rotten back teeth removed (and 2 small ones at the front) and I am sure he feels a lot happier now. He has also had his ears cleaned and antibiotic drops, he is deaf but not sure to what extent, he seems to hear a clap if nearby. He just ignores Mitzi if she tries telling him what to do, as long as he sleeps 'by' the bed as she has told him it's only 'she' who is allowed to sleep 'on' the bed, pecking order sorted, they are the greatest of friends. :biggrin:

We are going to the fete on 15th July at Blakes School in Witney, (praying for sunshine) and Baxter and Mitzi will be there, we have a stall to raise some money and sell raffle tickets, so half to the OC and the other will go to emergency boarding at Rochdale Dog Rescue, we have a garden party in August when we draw the raffle - 1st prize is 4 tickets for a days racing at Ascot, many thanks to my friend Jane Platt for those. Lots of other prizes too numerous to mention here!! Baxter and Mitzi say its a very busy life being celebrities!!! :wacko: Regards to everyone, Pat, Baxter & Mitzi xxxx