UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Our Visitor For The Night

kats n greys

Sadly I get a thorough search each time I leave there, but I live in hope. :biglaugh:

Just before Paul tells you to 'Clear Off....go on, get out!' :rolleyes: *snort*

Why you put up with him, I'll never know! :biggrin:

Little Honey was a good girl over night, no mess. :) Awww...

(unlike that swine PERCY who got up this morning and ran straight behind the TV and did a pooh! :angry: and then came out laughing his little Chi face off!)

I've been trying to get some pics of them playing together, but they don't stand still long enough. Will try for a little video later instead.... so in the meantime, some gratious cute puppy pics:

honey03.jpg

honey01.jpg

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just before Paul tells you to 'Clear Off....go on, get out!' :rolleyes: *snort*

Why you put up with him, I'll never know! :biggrin:

Well yesterday the gates were fastened against me and I couldn't even get in. Do you think he's trying to tell me something. :(

Well, we are just back from the vets - a clean bill of health, 1st vac and a microchip. She was very brave - but did come out and tell everyone that the nasty lady had 'stabbed' her. You should have see the eyes and look she gave the poor vet!

She was a very good receptionist while I was sorting out, and then became 'Meet & Greet' Puppy Everyone got a kiss apart from the poor vet! She just snuffled her, and then sneezed in her face!

Classic!

Well, we are just back from the vets - a clean bill of health, 1st vac and a microchip. She was very brave - but did come out and tell everyone that the nasty lady had 'stabbed' her. You should have see the eyes and look she gave the poor vet!

She was a very good receptionist while I was sorting out, and then became 'Meet & Greet' Puppy Everyone got a kiss apart from the poor vet! She just snuffled her, and then sneezed in her face!

Classic!

:laugh: :laugh: Ruby, Snatcheee and I are in love :wub: