UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Thought You Might Like To See........

Queenfish

A very talented and artistic friend of mine surprised me with this portrait a while ago.....

Personally, and without wanting to sound ungrateful (because I'm not), I really can't look at her for very long, this picture just seems to underline what we've lost. I haven't been able to collect the actual portrait from my friend either because I'm just not ready to see it every day.

We've been so overwhelmed with grief, it still hurts every day that she's not here - even now I'm sitting here in tears again (mind you mascara sales in Essex have gone through the roof) and just when I think I'm starting to get over it, something happens to set me off again - and R is just as bad. He can barely say her name without having to dash off for a 'manly moment' by himself. I haven't really been on any of the boards either - I didn't want to inflict my wibbliness on everyone else (although, clearly, I have now!).

Anyway enough of that! Skellie had so many friends on here, it would be wrong not to share this with all of you. And it is a beautiful memorial to my little, fat lurcher.

untitled.jpg