UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Hey, I'm New!

jetpops

Hello

My name is Katie, I'm 18 and I live in West Yorkshire. I'm just about to do my A-levels (arggh!) and in September I will be starting at Liverpool Vet School. I'm so excited about this! :biggrin:

We have five dogs at home...

Poppy, she is 5 and is a rescue. She is my pride and joy bless her, she does agility and flyball and did both at Crufts this year. She got a 4th and a 7th so I was really pleased:

jcpopfeb07040.jpg

weardale1.jpg

Jet is a collie x retriever and is a big softie. She is always happy and willing to please. She loves flyball so much and she also went to Crufts for obedience and came 3rd in her class :biggrin:

DSCF1759.jpg

sun028.jpg

Chip is a very lurchery lurcher, also a rescue. We haven't decided entirely what he is, but he is a lovely boy, if not a bit mischeavous. He's about a year old and is just starting to learn flyball!

april1126.jpg

Kira is a rescue greyhound and is 10 years old now, we've had her for 8 of these. She is a lovely, relaxed girl and loves the sofa!

april1055.jpg

Whisky is a rescue terrier and is coming upto about 8.

Foto121.jpg

I look forward to posting here!

Katie

Poppy's photos are just stunning :wub: lots of us here have sighthounds ( me included )

Thank you so much :flowers: I love taking pictures of Poppy!

I am a huge sighthound fan too! I love them so much, they are beautiful and so elegant (although nobody has told Poppy this who charges around like Jet.)

I think I will always have sighthounds, I would really love a whippet or a whippet cross next, hopefully a rescue!

• 1 month later...