UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Introduce Yourself

Pingu

Hi, my name is Cindy, I am *mumble* and live with a long suffering Hubby called Steve in the wonderful Magor, South Wales. We are a child free zone and share our home and lives with -

Snatch - roughly aged 12 years old. He is a staffy boy who was due to be PTS in the pound so he came home to us.

Tango - roughly aged 14.5 years old. She is a little staffy girl that was taken out of the pound by the oldies club and I fell in love, what can I say :D

I am the current fostering and education co-ordinator for the Oldies Club and also have a full time job as a consultant with a global software house.

I am also a life supporter of the Northern Staffy Rescue and try to help out as many rescues with transport and home checking I can.

Cindy :biggrin:

I'm Kelly and live with husband Col and 2 GSDs, Khanu 2.5yrs and Willow 3yrs.

Hopefully we will be moving out of Feltham soon (I really don't like it here anymore), not moving very far away sadly as we can't afford it, but far enough away to have nearer walks for the dogs and a slightly quieter home life.

Col is a BTP officer on the underground and I'm a consultant engineer. I'm toying with the idea of doing this for a little bit longer then getting contract work with the idea of going self employed and working from home. My dream is to live somewhere like a small holding and become self sufficient, but semi rural is goal for the next 5 years (has to be semi unless I convice Col to put in for a transfer - very unlikely as he loves his job).

Ooo....Tell us more as I find paranormal stuff very interesting :huh:

Not a lot of any interest to tell really! :unsure: I haven't had time recently to do any, and don't belong to a group at the moment to get back into it. It does involve an awful lot of research and waiting around for things to happen, which usually don't! :huh:

I've been to a couple of interesting places on my own, but you certainly can't do any meaningful investigation that way. Plus it makes you cack yourself more often :laugh:

I live in Coventry with my two lovely dogs, Lady an almost 11 year old whippety something who likes barking lots and Gnasher a 6 year old collie/terrier type cross who was an RSPCA case dog and has taken a long time to learn to trust the world again.

I used to run a small flyball club and now help out at my local obedience club.

Ooops, just realised I've not posted on here yet :rolleyes:

I'm Elaine (spookily enough), I live in Aberdeenshire with my OH, 8 year old son, 12 year old Beardie (Mac) and 2 year old Rottie X (Indy). I'm a full time mature student at Aberdeen Uni doing an Honours Psychology degree :) I would like to travel the world and help the children :biggrin: :laugh: :laugh:

I am Shaun and I live in a little village called Bunbury in Cheshire. I live with Ruth my partner and our two rescue dogs Carly & Bena (Short for Ribena). (The dogs home invented these names for the dogs, I am just glad we didn't choose the one they had called "Pedal Bin").

Carly is a Collie (Looks like she might be a working type) and Bena looks like a Dobermann X Whippet.

You can read more about them and see pictures on our agility club website www.allsortsagility.co.uk in dog profiles.

My interests are dogs / football and lager!

I don't post very often as it all seems rather complicated, however I do read the forum most days and am waiting for the day when I can help transport a dog somewhere.

I'm Wendy & live in Cheshire (against my will) with my OH, son Ceri, three dogs - Harry, Islay & Lucas, two cats - Raven & Jimmy and a piggy of the guinea variety called Taz.

I spend my days drawing & painting animals which is bliss for me (& allows me to donate to rescue) & gives the dogs & cats the opportunity to abuse me all day long by taking turns playing the "I neeeeeeedddddd to go out nowwwwwwwwww" followed by "I neeeeeeeeeeddddd to come in nowwwwwwwwwwwww" followed closely by "I neeeeeeeddddddddddddddd to eat nowwwwwwwww" game every two minutes :rolleyes: It also means I'm here for Ceri who's very good at the above game too :mad: :laugh:

I am a failed fosterer (Lucas) so am not able to foster any more which is probably just as well....

I haven't posted here either yet.

I am Kelly and I live in Birmingam with hubby Mark and 3 kids (Rosie 6, Oscar 4, Jacob almost 3). We have 3 rescue pooches...Millie 5 yr old setter, Toby 2 yr old cocker spaniel, Trixie 9 yr old cav. We have a (non-rescue) ragdoll cat too, Harry who is 6.

I start my teacher training this September. I have fostered and helped out with rescues but at the moment I am not much help as I am really busy with college, work, dogs and sprogs.

I'm Jan.

Living in Basingstoke, Hampshire with husband Rob (Snr) and 19 year old daughter Francesca.

We have a son Rob (Jnr) who moved out early last year, he lives with his partner and they are expecting a baby in early May.

I don't have a dog (one day I hope) but I do have 2 syrian hamsters, YoYo and Tilly. I recently lost two hamsters Ginger and (Cara)Mac.

Guest sniffers

my name is sniffertytiffers, I am not an 80s pop singer and I am a workophobic :D

I live in the shire of the beds with the welsh working wally, The Fey Dog(2yrs), and the welsh wiggling wonder Foo Dog(5.25mo).

I like photography and ceramics and drorink and painting and running and cycling and archery and ice hockey and food and wine and and and and if I am elected class president I will work towards world peace and better canteen food and a four day working week.