UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Introduce Yourself

Pingu

Here is the whole doggie family. Taken today at our morning walk.

familygroup.jpg

They are all looking very happy Ursula :wub:

I think that more peeps should be able to see and admire your family. Why not stick a new thread on in Doggie Chat? More people will see your doggies that way.

Edited by sanrossscot

Hi all, as I have just posted on the Fathers Day thread I thought I better come on here to say hello :biggrin: .

I am Cathie and have Annie a BC and Bertie a saluki/collie cross from Fionna at Lizzies Barn.

ABsea.jpg

Most of my weekends are taken up with flyball though I sometimes wonder why I bother :biggrin:

Annie is brilliant in training and starters competitions but gets far too hyper in competition and wants all the balls especially those other dogs are going to get :D :rolleyes: . But she loves it so we keep on trying, we are in our third year already, maybe by the time she is 10 she will have calmed down enough :laugh:

IMG_0252.jpg

Bertie took a long time to get it, finally this year it seemed to click and we got our 200 points a few weeks ago. Unfortunately he has now decided it is all too much like hard work and hasn't done a complete run since - oh well he is happy and that is all that matters.

IMG_0436.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...