UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Introduce Yourself

Pingu

Hi Kay, glad to see you at last!

Hi Mel.

thank you, i wondered why lots of people were missing and hadn't realised there was another forum, some people had tried to Pm with the address for here and it was frustrating that the pms were being intercepted, and Google was coming up with nothing.

i have no issue with DP i hasten to add, but i didn't realise that other forums could not be mentioned via pm. or indeed that pms were not private :unsure:

Glad to see so many of you here anyway i have really missed many of you

Kay

Image016.jpg

There you go Tegk, just for you, Kai is the Staff (irish i think) and Chelsey is the Bull terrier

*SWOON* what a couple of absolute sweeties :wub: :wub: :wub: . I love Chelsey's markings, our girl is all white (and pink!) and Kai has an adorable little face. Great photo. Thank you, that's fair brightened up my evening :) (p.s. don't hold back on posting more.... :) )

Hello everybody,

Just want to introduce myself

I'm 49, have 4 grown up boys ages from 23-30 and one beautiful grandaughter Megan 7 months and Joanne Megans mum

I have 4 dogs, Yena, Molly, Milly and Morgan

I play the clarinet, sax, keyboard, squeeze box

Hobbies - knitting, walking, cross stich, dolls houses. gardening

I have a static carvan (brought last year)

and most of all I LOVE DOGS :biggrin:

I am Emma. I have a husband George, James (7) and Beth (4)

I have Smudge a female cat (10), she came to live with us, from a rescue, 1 month after we got married in June 1996. That month is the only time in my life I didn't have a cat living with me :rolleyes:

Tess, a dolly mixture, with a bit of staffie joined us on 19 March last year. She was 6 months and spotted her on DP about a month after joining. She came from Scottish Staffie Rescue. Tess was rescued from an abusive owner, and has such a sweet nature.

We would love to add another dog to our family sometime in the future :biggrin:

Emma

Just thought I'd post a piccie of my 2

100_0817.jpg

Hi, I'm Sue, I live in central London and work in the Fundraising Dept of The Mayhew Animal Home. Prior to getting my job there I did voluntary dog walking/fostering/homechecking for three years for The Mayhew.

I adopted my lovely 15 year old, Hugo - see avatar - from our centre on January 12th last year. I also have a goldfish called Nutty :)

Sorry I didn't get round to doing this sooner :blush: