UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Introduce Yourself

Pingu

I like dog forum (fori???) as I can meet like minded people without leaving my living room :cool:

Which doesn't mean I don't like to leave my living room, it is just not always practical...

But more importantly not leaving the company of your dogs :)

Welcome. Pictures of dogs are obligatory :laugh: (please!)

Hi all,

somebody was nice enough to post the link, so I know where to introduce myself. I probably will never be ablt to find the place where I posted this ever again :biggrin:

I found this site through the nice young lady who homechecked me to adopt my last addition to my family.

My family that is myself and my 3 children, the doggy family is 1 female Akita, 1 female Shiba inu and now a male Border Collie. (This is not a dating site, is it :laugh: (JK))

They are all rescue dogs. The first was my Akita. I worked very hard with her and hope to work her in Obedience at some point.

I like dog forum (fori???) as I can meet like minded people without leaving my living room :cool:

Which doesn't mean I don't like to leave my living room, it is just not always practical...

And I appreciate the knowledge and experience of so many dog lovers. Looking forward to all the great advice.

Re-reading what I wrote it sounds more like an application for a job...

Maybe I should delete it and start all over again..

But before I do that I will wade through around 13 pages of people introducing themselves :wacko:

Off I go now...

:wavey: Hiya Ursula!!

Glad to see you got here AND got your nooo doggie :wub:

Your dogs are really luffly and I could seriously have kidnapped your little Shiba (was she called Koshka?)

:blush02: fanks for calling me a nice young lady (there are some who might disagree on all those counts :laugh: )

GET POSTING MORE PICCIES!! (and yes I am shouting, not just leaving caps lock on :D )

Thanks for all your welcome.

My little girl is called Kioko. And I have to say I enjoyed the chat when you did the homecheck, though it feels like I was talking all the time :wacko:

I have to go out and take more pictures of doggies, but strange enough recently I am far too busy throwing frisbees and the rescueing them out of tress, bushes or ponds :biggrin:

But will try my best.

Would love to see pictures of all your doggies too.

Hello and welcome ursula,lovely dogs but i have a particular weakness for akitas.It's funny that sanrosscot did your homecheck coz when you said where you were i thought those too could meet up as she is west sussex too lol.

Pleased to see you here.The more the merrier x